1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Dolpa SD17 Reisner Discussion

Apr 11, 2007

?
  1. No, I'm going to pass for now because of the high price tag

2. No, because I'm saving for the NYDP2

3. YES! I'm going to DP17 for him

4. YES! I'm going to enter the VolksUSA lottery

5. YES! I'm going to wait for the International AE at [url]www.volks.co.jp[/url]

6. YES! I'm going to attempt a pre-order with a service like WeLoveDolls

7. YES! I'm going to search Y!Japan for him

8. YES! I'm going to search eBay for him

9. Yes, but I'm going to wait until after the NYDP2 to look.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. That's my Exact Same plan too there Lady:).... This boy has got to come home with me no matter what, no matter how.
      ~Anthony

2. Exactly what I was thinking! :sweat

3. LOL Determined and desparate minds think alike! :)

4. I love Reisner, I love his wonderful body. I really like it's slim shape and posing. It's just unfortunent that he comes up when I'm between jobs

5. my thoughts exactly Anthony!

I might have to sell a couple of my dolls, it doesn't really matter.

rachael :aheartbea s :apirate:

6. I think half of the Reisners are going to show up here on DoA. Haha

7. I'm waiting for Friday before I decide if I'm going after Reisner or not.

8. He is incredibly lovely, but his clothes make him look like a hobo ^^;

9. I'd love to get him! He's a handsome boy but with that pricetag.... *shakes head* :(

10. he looks really GOOD!

11. Y will try to get him on Y!J it's the only way for me. I don't believe that can get him on after event because I on Spain we have hard customs and if I will buy on the web customs makes me broken! XDDD
      Ohhh my good!!! >___<

12. he is LOVELY~

hmm, any guesses on how much he'll be priced for second-hand?
      xD

13. ...around 2K??? :0

14. hope so D=
      or else itd be so hard to save up for him... @.@

15. might be more *_* bidding war, and the deputy fee for Yjapan :....(

16. although my home is severely running out of space, i wish i can have this boy.

i read that in the earlier part of this thread, someone said something about the proportion between his head and his neck.

note that his wig is a DD size. for Yukinojo, it's a SD size. Reisner should have a smaller head compare to Yukinojo. that's why the proportion issue arises, as Yukinojo has a thicker neck than SD13 boys, some of which has a DD size wig (e.g. Heath).

is anyone curious about this change? i think Yukinojo's head match perfectly with his body (i've seen SD13 boy's head on SD16 body and i don't like the combination), i really wonder why a SD17 boy has a smaller head instead.

17. I've read that some members say that according to manga proportions, the older the guy gets, the smaller the head. Even so, I thought the guys face should be longer, not rounded like those of a SD13? But I personaly think that if the SD16 and 17 were to switch heads, then it's not a problem (I MIGHT intend to do so IF I managed to get a Reisner....) :)

18. I love this doll. I LOVE this doll. He's too lovely. I'm hoping that seriously the twins take up most of the Japanese attention at dolpa and that most of the Reisners aren't bought up right away (like Kurumi).

God why, Volks, why. Not to mention that he's a pirate, he's just damn sexy. He can pose like an SDC!

I also want to know what's under the eyepatch.

19. Personally I doubt it's a typo...

I couldn't vote in your poll though, because I'm not interested in Reisner for myself, since I don't collect boy dolls.

I think he's perfectly lovely though, and I look forward to seeing him around!

Raven

PS Good luck to those who are pursuing him!!! :-D