1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks in europe

Sep 2, 2007

1. I would happily travel within europe to go to a volks store! In fact- any BJD store really :) I can't reallyimagine one in London though- the atmosphere doesn't seem right. But Paris or Dthe pretty gothic towns of Germany seem awesome :D

I have been thinking in the last few days how it is high time we had a Dolpa of our own... would that be an absolutely huge undertaking cus I have a friend who helps run the amecon's....I reckon she could help set one up?

2. It should be really a rumour, we have dealers for some doll companies, but never heard anythning about Volks :(.

3. I've been thinking something similar. If there was an unofficial European Dolpa, do you think Volks would realise the huge interest we have here and hold an official one?

4. hmm it's definately worth thinking about. I mentioned it to my friend who runs some of the big anime conventions and she said it is do-able. I'm seeing her again this thursday so I shall pick her brain more and see if we can get something off the ground. Let's bring them dowwies to europe!!!

5. you could also ask ThinkPink for some information since they organise dolliverse twice a year here in the netherlands a bjd Convention, it's not all about selling but more a large get together for bjd enthousiasts where they can discuss dolls and workshops are given and a dollie contest is also organised, and people are welcome to sell their stuff aswell

dolliverse on DoA

sorry don't get the dolliverse website link to work properly somehow so go to the DoA thread to view the website link to Dolliverse.

6. This thread should not be forgotten. It would be awesome to have a Volks store here in Europe/EU.

7. I don't know, I could see one happily hidden away in a similar way that TokyoToys is.

A proper bjd store in europe would be wonderfull, a volks one doubly so; I just hope it comes to fruition one day, It would be wonderfull to be able to go and buy one of my dream dolls in person.

8. Les Golfes in Spain is an official Volks dealer.

9. Ooh! Thanks Izayoi! I had no idea about that store \^__^/
      I pray and hope one day we shall have a Tenshi-no-Sumika Europe, still! :D

10. I'm still hoping for a Volks store in Europe. Wouldn't Paris be a perfect place for such a kind of store?

11. I had no idea, thank you for the link!

I love Barcelona, it's a wonderful city and if there are links to Volks already, that could be a good indication for a future Dolpa there. Luts are also having a teaparty in Barcelona, so I hope that the dolly community behave themselves when they're there so we can be welcomed back!

It would also be so nice to be able to put an FCS order through Les Golfes or other Volks dealers! I would love to be able to cut out customs/import fees through using a European dealer rather than a proxy in Japan.

Paris would be nice too, I've never been though.

12. if it really would be in germany... wow i would be so happy ! the best place for it would be düsseldorf i think (many asians many asian shops and banks) and that would be awesome cuz i live near it xDDD oh please let this be real!

13. It would be okay for me if the shop would not be close to my home, because I'd be so thankful for a European shop that I wouldn't mind to travel to this place. We also could order, like Jescissa said, without paying import fees.
      I haven't been to Barcelona before, but everyone who's been there loves it. Prague would be perfect, too. It still looks like Vienna during the Habsburg Monarchy. It's an incredibly beautiful town.

14. If Volks would open a shop in Berlin I´d be ruined ^^;;;
      Seriously, having a Volks shop (with a FCS preferably) that close would be really a dream come true *drool*
      But I doubt this is going to happen any time soon...the rumour has been out there for so long and nothing really happened...except Volks showed some dolls at a toy exibition in Nuremberg 2 or 3 years ago...