1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Interview::How it went

Oct 19, 2005

1. Hope you get the job, it's like a dream! :D

2. Yay!!! I was thinking of you all weekend, and I'm so glad it went well.
      I think it's wonderful that the President of Volks wants to be present when even the store workers are interviewed!! I wonder if it's the same way in Japan?? Anyway, you know I've got every crossable body part crossed for you, and it seems like they'd be hard pressed to find a reason not to hire you. I'm sure they were amazed that you traveled so far simply to TRY to get the job!

~Megan

3. I'm just curious - did you guys speak in English or in Japanese? Are they fluent in English?

Good luck, good luck!

4. I spoke in English and they spoke in Japanese. Ms. Shino Shigeta acted as translator for us ^^

5. Ooh, reading this makes me excited for you! I feel like I'm the one who just got to meet the President of Volks! *joy*

I REALLY hope you get the job~! :grin:

6. thats reallu excitin! :grin: hope you get it! gambarare!

7. That's really exciting--I hope you get the position :daisy

8. What a wonderful interview. Even if they don't hire you, you have set a precident with the president of the company. I'm very sure that they loved the fact that you brought your doll with you. I'm willing to bet that other interviewee's didn't think to do that. Even thought i'm sure you didn't go in thinking that your doll would be leverage, I'm willing to bet that it didn't hurt. How flattering it must be for the president of volks to see someone who actually took the time to bring one his dolls to their interview....I am, as i'm sure we all are rooting for you. Please do let us know what happens next. I'm on pins and needles for you.

Christal

9. Me too! :barf *wants you to get the job*

10. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely experience and I certainly hope to meet you on the other side of the counter at the opening! :grin:

11. I hope you'll get the job! Everything seems just so positive :D

And yeah! That means you'll have to work at the Opening :o But i guess that isn't that bad, ne? :daisy

12. I'm jealous and I hate you so much. x3

Nah, I don't hate you. (^_^) I'm so jealous though!!! :o

That's so great!!! Good luck!!! :D

13. Ah great! I'm a bit envious, but it's a good thing I didn't apply. If I did and actually got the job, I think my entire paycheck would be going right back to them. XD

Good luck, I hope you get it. :D

14. Thanks everyone!! I am on CRAZY PINS AND NEEDLES. I have been checking my email obsessively since Monday.

They actually did seem happy that I had brought Kellen! My first instinct was to bring him and then later I was worried because I thought it wouldn't be professional, but I decided to go with my first instinct an I am so glad I did!

15. wow thats really cool :D i hope you get the job. even if you dont, what an experience! :D

16. I think it was a good idea to bring Kellen -- they love their dolls so much, I would think they'd be very happy to hire someone who had the same love of their product as they do :grin:

17. I've been trying to watch for you to post about this! yay!!! I am SO pleased it was positive for you...

I hope you get the job too. That really is pretty amazing that for a first interview the PRESIDENT was there omg.

Keep us posted, I wanna know too! yay! :D

18. I hope you get this JOB!!!!!!! *sends good vibes and cookies*

19. Thank you everyone!!! GAH!! I had to call out of work yesterday. My nerves are just going crazy. I wish they'd get back to me ><

20. Could you call and ask? (^___^)

Hehe!