1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Lady Sylvie discussion

Mar 28, 2005

1. I definately vouch for SMJ. very very kind people over there, always happy to help! and its a real time service like rinkya, with less fees =D.

2. Don't know if your second chance offer came through. But recently Ibid on a dollon ebay and had the exact same thing happen. I did forward my address but did not send any money. Turns out it was a fraud. And when I say the EXACT same thing I do mean identical. This is a fraud and has nothing to do with the original seller. Unfortuntaley the 2nd chance offer appears legitimate - in fact you will receive several emails if you pursued and eventually it would just seem totally legit.

However, Ebay verified that it was a fraud. The fraud person will then use another email address and send additional emails - by the way - all of them look like they come from ebay.

Please do be careful - the best way to really verify a second chance offer is to contact the original seller. If the original seeler has only sold a thing or two - they also may be involved. There is another ebay scam going on where the original seller bids up their item - then goes to second chance. Unfortunatley the item was never available int he first place. Theyhave picked onthe BJD's because of the price(high dollar potential) and the willingness of most BJD buyers to deal with overseae sellers/payments etc.

Therese

3. I've heard good things about SMJ, but I've only used Celga. And just recently, I took the plunge and went for Celga Gold..and now my friends can't stop throwing their money at me to get them stuff. ;-; I've become a psuedo-deputy service for them.

4. I am so glad you didn't lose money on this. And I really hope you find a Lady Sylivia for the price you can aford :)
      Don't you wish you could find out what happend after Ebay followed-up?! I have reported a couple of "weird" emails and never heard after the "thanks for reporting" post!
      I am so glad we have DoA to ask questions and get wisdom and thoughts for others. Thanks for sharing this, it makes me pay better attention to my Ebay purchases!

5. Hello
      i´m other bidder of lady sylvie and i recieved that mail too (i ´m pachueca in ebay)
      i´m sure that is is a fraud....because the seller is Elaine wong....from poshdolls
      as soon i recieved the bad mail i replied it to her
      the bad mail was not signed by ewclsd or elaine wong ...for this reason i cant believe in it
      i hope that you can buy your sylvie Assap
      seeU

6. I received an email from the actual seller of the doll stating that the doll was sold. It is 100 percent certain that the second chance email I got was a fraud. So, I guess that ends the saga I had with this person trying to fraud me, but sadly the same type of situation will happen again. Just be careful everyone, and thanks for your advice on the matter. I hope to get Lady Sylvie one day, I guess now isn't the time. Peace :daisy
      ~Heather

7. Hi again!
      Time to bring back this rather old topic. I have finally won a Lady Sylvie on eBay! I am so so excited. She should be coming in the next few days. I had faith that one day I'd get her. Sadly this means I most likely have to sell my SD10 Nana to get money and to make room for another doll. I already have a SD13 Cyndy, a SDC Kaede and a DD. I was able to pay for Sylvie, but now I am so poor selling my Nana seems inevitable. Anyways, I have wanted Sylvie for a few years, so I am thrilled she will be coming home to me soon! I will post pics once I get her!
      ~Heather

8. Congrats! =^^=~~*

9. Yaye, I got Sylvie yesterday! She is absolutely stunning. I adore her eyes and her smile. I did switch her body to my other SD10 body which had already been sanded. Her coat is extremely well made. Her wig is so shiny and pretty. The dark wig is one I bought a few months ago. I'm having so much fun with her. There is no doubt she will be my last dollfie for a while, cough, money. But she is the one I've wanted for a long time, so I am thrilled.
      ~Heather
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

10. Oh! Always happy to see another Sylvie... <3!

11. Hey Valentine, I haven't seen a pic of your Sylvie yet. I really want to see her!

12. [​IMG]

Repaint by Japanese artist Robin's Egg. I really need to take new photos of her soon. (She's also the model for World Ruined's hiatus layout.) =^^=~*

13. Wow, she is very pretty. It's amazing the different looks you can create with BJD's. All my dolls have their default Volks makeup, but they look so different with various wigs, eyes, etc. I'm so happy to see another Sylvie, thank you!
      ~Heather

14. Sylvie = <3

She's amazingly versatile, but she seems to get overlooked so often... =^^=;

15. *rolling her eyes* I got the same email from a Western Union scammer 3 times before they gave up :P

it sucks that someone was trying to screw you for your dream doll :( *hugcomfort* I really hope you get her someday :) :)

Edit: oops :D I just realised I already said the Western Union thing :P

Edit again: *yikes* I need to start reading the ends of threads before I post *sigh* I'm really glad you got her :) she's lovely :) :) and Valentine's too!! :)

16. :D When you're not looking, I'm going to bribe your ferrets to steal her for me! She is such a fun and cool doll!

And I still want your Nana! Arrgh! :cry: She needs to come play again before you sell her!