1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks LE Lottery - Any winners yet?

Jan 7, 2006

1. I was just reading this thread and the other one about the lottery winners and starting to feel sorry for myself because I hadn't gotten an email from Volks. But then it dawned on me that I should check my spam folder, and sure enough -- I did get an email! I won Emma and Hewitt!:) :) :) I didn't really expect that people would actually win more than one doll, but I'm very thrilled. And it did say that it was a lottery, but I hope that everyone who entered at least got something.

And remember to check those spam folders!

2. I have a question >_< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you don't win the doll you ask for and they tell you that you win another doll....Do you have to pay for the doll and take him/her home? Or you can refuse to buy the doll?

3. I'm under the impression that if you don't pay, they just cancel your order.

4. The lucky new Emma people are welcome to the ones I made:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Congratulations!!!:-D

5. Stupid question, but who do we e-mail our information to? Do we just reply to the e-mail or send it to [email protected]?

6. Hey Everyone:
      I'm sure that my tags aren't as good as Kats, since i've just started playing with them, But here's the one I worked on for myself in case you wanted to use it.

Hugs,

Anna M.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. I think they based the tax on the state where you live, because they didn't charge me for sales tax, and I live in Oregon, where there is no sales tax. :grin: That's so nice of them!

8. Does anyone know, if you won the lottery, does the check/credit card payment need to come from the person who won the lottery (same name on the check/ credit card) or can it come from another person? Thanks.

9. I got my Yukinojo! I am absolutely thrilled. I wish that they had mentioned again about the delivery times, but I'm sure they don't know beyond March sometime . . . since I can't make clothes while I wait for him, I think I'm going to take up knitting and make him a scarf. XD (Aside from frantically working to raise enough funds so I won't be in debt, lol!)

Just FYI, I didn't get a reply from VolksUSA about my email last night - but it seems a moot point since they sent out the lottery emails this morning! (I almost wonder if someone there forgot to hit "send"? *rofl*)

BTW, another tag option - [​IMG] [​IMG] Since his name is so long there's more than one way to do it, really! If anyone wants a tag for one of the other dolls, just ask me.

10. i think it has to match w/ the name and address when you filled out the application. I sent an email to Volks to ask this.

11. It's odd that you all keep mentioning sales tax. I'm looking at my email and it says my sales tax is $0. Maybe because I live in Delaware? My total for Piccolo is only $357 - $17 for S&H. Too bad I didn't win more dolls - I could have resold them for less. ^^;

12. Sales tax only gets charged in California.

It sucks ass if you live here, if you want a Standard doll you're better off ordering from the international site because it's not marked up and there's no sales tax. Even with a conversion service fee and EMS shipping, it's still quite a bit less. XD;;;

13. Did everyone win? It sure seems like it. That's pretty cool!

Do you think Volks is making all these dolls after they receive payment? They can't possibly have this many Yukinojous and others sitting in stock if they're not shipping till March right? o_O

Anyways, I entered the lottery to help a friend and I never intended to get Yukinojou so if anyone is interested in taking over my order, let me know. Only thing is that I live in CA, so it's significantly more expensive: about $1450. If you can't find someone else (out of state) selling Yuki and really want one, send me a PM!

=)

-aj

14. I forgot to mention earlier - I won a Yukinojou too (been calling him 'Jo, cause that's just too much to say). I also entered to help a friend win, but it seems like Volks is filling the orders - which is so nice of them. So I may just keep the big lug because I know when my friends get theres I'll probabaly fall for him.
      Congrads to all the winners!
      -Am

15. Sorry to ask a kind of stupid question, but I notice people winning all sorts of dolls... but I don't see any Rozen Maiden Shinku's being named. Were they not available to overseas customers?

16. No, Rosen Maiden Shinku was not available via this lottery.

I got my Piccolo....now I have to scramble to make sure he has some clothes to come home to!

Marcia.

17. Ok...I emailed them about being concerned about sending credit card info via email...here's what I got:

"Dear _________,

Thank you for the inquiry.
      Yes, it is possible to send us your credit card information via FAX.
      We just need you to print out the confirmation form of the lottery
      which we sent by e-mail and write down your card information
      (in print: please write clearly) on that form.

Our FAX number is;
      310-782-8394

Please make sure to send your important information to the right
      number.

Sincerely,

VOLKS USA Web Service Center
      VOLKS USA, INC.
      URL: www.volksusa.com
      E-mail: [email protected]"

So I guess print out the email they sent, fill out the information as requested and fax it back if you're worried about CC info being sent via email...

Nancy

18. Are there any office stores you guys know of where those of us without fax machines could use them?

I really wish Volks accepted Paypal right now. :(

19. I believe it said March on the website form. Nothing in the email however about the ship date.

20. I think UPS and FedEx stores usually have faxes. Just go to maps.google.com and type in your address at the top. Once that has come up, erase the address and type in "business center". It'll show all of the closest business centers around you. They should have a fax machine for you.