1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks LE Lottery - Any winners yet?

Jan 7, 2006

1. Staples also has a fax machine (at least the one in my town does), it costs like a 1$ to send one

2. I believe places like Kinkos (or other sorts of places with print shops) have fax services.

Nancy

3. Are we supposed to get a confirmation e-mail after we send our payment information? I have yet to get one, and I sent the e-mail early this morning.

I hope I sent it to the right e-mail. I just replied to the e-mail I got ([email protected]).

4. I just got an e-mail from Volks apologizing for the error. They have sent me a new confirming e-mail for Hewitt.

Volks are really nice people!!

5. It wasn't going to be a lottery unless the number of orders exceeded the number of dolls produced. It seems that we've lucked out so far, and they're able to meet demand. Yay!

6. Avvelenato has some pics here with a Heath head on an SD16 body showing him sitting cross-legged.

7. Ian-kun - or anyone else who's interested in Yukinojo owner pics - There are links from Shan's page, I also found some other sites last night via Another Heaven. If you look at Sugar Hospital's Dolpa 14 report, there are hotel room pics of their Yukinojo - showing him with his legs crossed - http://sugarhospital.fc2web.com/byoushitu/index.html . He has pants on though so there's no way to tell much about the knees. I've only seen "standing in box" photos without his pants XD;

There are also good photos at Skywool - http://skywool.fc2web.com/h-flame.htm that showcase the kind of poses his arms can hold. (Click on 286 to get to dolls, she's also a cosplayer and artist.)

8. Hi,
      I've been a member since 2004, but have never posted. I just want to say I also was approved for a Yukinojou even though I didn't enter the lottery until the evening of 12/26. I was hoping that I would be one of the loosers because he is so expensive that I will have to sell some of my other dolls (not SD). I am looking forward to adding him to my SD family and hoping that he is a unique SD so that it does look like I am duplicating anyone. Best wishes to everyone who got what they wanted.
      Carol

9. I guess they said you could pay by check or credit card. For the credit card, most people did not want to send a return e-mail with the information since it is not secure. If you want to send an e-mail it says you can 'return' the e-mail (reply I would guess) with the credit card info filled in. Maybe you could send it in two different e-mails if you felt that would be better. The e-mail for Customer Service is [email protected]. I called because I fax'd my credit card info (I had to fax a copy of the note saying I won the lottery with the credit card info filled in), and it wasn't going through. They were very nice, told me they could see it printing on the fax so I was all set.

10. I got an answer from Volks USA. They ask that if you want to send your info by e-mail, then to replay to the original e-mail message from them. Don't erase the original message from the reply!

11. But it's not secure? =/

I wanted to pay by credit card tomorrow; are they accepting payment over the phone?

12. They only take payment over e-mail, fax, check or in person. But not over the phone. You need to include a copy of the original "winner" message for identification no matter what payment method you use.

-Kat

13. They are processing payments......my account shows "payment pending" for Tenshi no Sumika in Torrance, CA!!
      :)
      Michelle

14. I got the same email, and I had faxed my info. At least we have a tentative shipping window.

Edit: Yes, I had emailed them the day I sent payment about a confirmation (as I mentioned to Bailey in the other thread). Datestamp was Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 17:41:57 -0800. It came from "Customer Service Center".

15. I just sent my fax in and called right after. They received it ok. So I definitely recommend giving them a call after you fax. :)

16. I haven't gotten any confirmation, I'm freaking out.

17. S2Kitty - I just called Volks to check about my fax, which I sent yesterday morning. They did receive it, they said they were working on processing the remaining orders today and I should receive a confirmation later on.

But, you might want to call them - 310-782-8324 so they can check if they got your fax. Be warned that whoever's answering the phone (Tanaka-san, maybe?) has somewhat shaky English, so be nice to him lol XD;