1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

volks little fairy (you tenshi)

Nov 26, 2004

1. I'm getting the red x when I try to view. I know someone explained this before but I forget... why do I get the red x?

CathyL

2. Reading her comments, she says they take preorders on the spot and that they're 39,900 yen. And (disclaimer: I might flat out be reading this wrong) apparently you're allowed to play with the group?? She mentions that she saw a bunch of people huddled around, playing, so of course she put on the white gloves and started playing too.

In her pictures of the signs, she says there's clearly some kind of activity going on, but she doesn't know exactly what... I guess the introduction of those little angel SD must have been it.

3. I agree but with clothes they may look better...either way the little ones are SO cute...orders on the spot? I am not there. Although I have faith that some here will figure out how to get them. The cuteness is just awesome...those tiny hands ::: I WANT::::

4. Ooh ! thank you for sharing this link!
      They look so cute!
      I love the one sitting like Yuni2..sucking his thumb...looks like sleepy head...

boy..can you imagine the eye sizes?wig size?...heeee-heeeeee
      :D

5. Liked some. Didn't like some. PF and CH petit AI are more my style... but they still cute....

6. Awww the pictures are all x's for me ;_;
      Maybe I'll have to try back later!

7. I honestly think they're obvious chibi sized... superdeformed, like in animes. That's why their heads are so big for their teeny bodies. I dont see why that would be a problem, since they're dolls. If you wanted the more realistic-looking dolls, you should probably stick to the MSD/SD/SD13/etc series. All of this is IMO, please dont flame. :3

8. so does anyone know if we'll be able to order these at all? will they be for sale later at say the volks stores?

I'm going to Tenshi No Sato early next year, I wonder if I could pick one up?? or are these going to be like limiteds where they are super hard to get?

9. Oh! So many cuties *_* I like a lot of them. I see them with big heads, but they are nice like this.
      Mmm, 25 cm, they are the same size as Leeke dolls.

10. GAAAAH!! No! NO! I just promised myself and my house-buying fund that there would be no more dolls entering this house. :crushed

So. Frigging. CUTE.

I think my favorite is the super-happy looking one, all cute and delighted with that gigantic peach. Oh, man. Maybe that'll be Ginger and Roger's baby. Please, American dollar, stop being so crappy and equal to the yen. Let the yen go back to being like 150 yen to the dollar. LET IT BE 1998 AGAIN and let Kozmo still be delivering candy bars and tin foil to my house and DVDs be free and the US economy all flourishing!!!

11. GAH! I just noticed that they come in beauty white!

:: dies ::

:: bites nails ::

:: covets ::

12. I read the Volks site, and it says that only Yuki, the one pictured, was available for preorder from people who went to Tenshi no sato between the 20th and the 23rd.

http://www.volks.co.jp/jp/volks/tenshinosato/index_tenshinosato.aspx

She cost 39900, and will be delivered in Feb. 2005.

It looks like the other ones are just for decoration purposes, so far.

13. Actually, just recently posted on the Domuya forums by Jackie:

"The baby SD (Yu Tenshi) was a 4 days limited pre-order edition, they took reservation on 20-23rd of November in Tenshi no Sato. We didnt open the pre-order to customer was beacuase we only receive the news on 17th Nov and we felt that the notice was too short...

We are not sure if they will re-release them, (but i guess they will, under Sato exclusive)

Other that the petite size Baby Tenshi, there is in fact 3 more types of SD in plan (no pics or further info yet)

SD16, and 2 more sizes under Baby Tenshi.

The entire Volks line will be like this

SD霊天使<SD精天使<SD幼天使<SD子天使<MSD<SDC<SD<SD13<SD16<母SD

SD Rei Tenshi< SD Sei Tenshi< SD Yu Tenshi< SD Ko Tenshi< MSD< SDC< SD< SD13< SD16< Mother SD

The picture your post is a mixture of Sei Tenshi and Yu Tenshi."

See: http://forum.domuya.com/viewtopic.php?t=1361

ARGH, SD16??!?!?!! *DIES* (thanks to Yuki for pointing out that post to me!)

14. Err, SD16? An older doll... interesting. And what in the... will Mother SD be? Is that the artist creating the dolls? Now you have my curiosity piqued.

I also couldn't view the piccies. They looked like they'd been taken off the site or something. Only 'x's were there. Poop. Did see a couple from the link above. Very cute but want to see more.

Loki's Mom

15. mother SD is perhaps the "Mary" pictured??

SD16 sounds VERY VERY VERY interesting.

I hope they make Yutenshi more available soon. I think I may like to get one, the size is appealing and they look very posable. Darn volks for being such a tease with the way they are releasing Yutenshi and Super Dollfie Cute...!

16. I think so too! I wonder if there will be both boy/girl...

And the wee ones are just precious beyond belief. My poor poor pocketbook!!!

17. SD16? As a new standard?

*dies*

I'll bet they haven't worked much on them yet, and I would guess that the turn around time from concept to finish doll is quite awhile. (Ergo they might not even be around for the next dollpa?) I'm very intrigued, though. They probably won't end up being my thing (I assume the 16 denotes that they're going to have an even more mature, womanly body?) but the curiosity is killing me... and if there's a boy, he might look a little older... :daisy

18. :o

Ok, I have been wanting a 16 year old type doll forever! :D I can't wait to see how these come out!

And what are SD Rei Tenshi, SD Sei Tenshi, SD Yu Tenshi, and SD Ko Tenshi? Are they those angels or are they totally new? And what on earth could a Mother SD be? I remember when I about 7 and we were vacationing in England they had a like a pregnant barbie type doll, could that be what they mean?

Volks is sure coming out with a lot of stuff, the DD version 2 body, SDCute, and all the ones listed above. I guess it's about time since they hadn't really done anything that new for, what? A year and a half?

19. woops. I didn't see you post this here Hitsura. :oops: XD I posted a new topic. Oopies.

I think the SD 16 will be very interesting to see too. I wonder how big they'll be, and if they're going to make SD13s look really young. Because that would be odd now! Maybe they'll be sort of Bermann like for boys and Maron like for girls? Or sort of like CP's mature body? Hm.