1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

volks little fairy (you tenshi)

Nov 26, 2004

1. Ah...I just looked at them at work and can see them now. O_o??

I wonder if it's because I use Netscape at home and IE at work? I can see them on IE but not on Netscape.

Weird...
      Loki's Mom

2. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but from how I understand it --

Rei Tenshi, Sei Tenshi, and You Tenshi are the three sizes of the new tenshi. I believe the biggest is about 9''. The smallest one... must be pretty darn small (4"? 5"?) The display pictured is a mix of two types of tenshi. The bigger ones have waist joints. Ko tenshi I *think* are the asexual angels already available at Tenshi no Sumika. I usually see it written as "Kyotenshi" but I believe they're the same thing.

Mother SD is stated to be the Virgin Mary on the You Tenshi page. I'm too lazy to pull up the actual quote, but they say something about all SDs coming from the hand of Mother Mary or something like that. They don't indicate she's an actual doll... I really think they're talking about the new statue of the virgin mary they've got ^^;

3. ooo, luckily I'm not getting a Volks doll for a while...so hopfully when I can SD16 will be out :D

4. Wow such interesting news...I want the 4" one...so tiny...a pocket doll...so cute ::checks savings::

SD16? how much more mature can you get? Maybe Lishe has inspired them...I imagine they will have bigger boobs? Sure hope they make a mature MALE!

5. Eeek. More sizes?

*mind overload* *five**four**three**two**one*

Brain: *boom*

*_* *_* *_* Nooo, I can't handle more sizes! The yu tenshis are already calling me. And now SD16s!? :shudder *hypervenalates*

Anyone have some information about when these new guys (SD16, the other (smaller) tenshis, ect.) are coming out? XD

6. So I wonder how old the SD16 is going to look? I feel like the existing types generally look older than the age they are meant to represent... or does this just mean bigger boobs? Blah, I hope not.

7. probably does mean bigger boobs.. >.< And I think Mother SD is like an older woman look? hmm, Very interesting, I can't wait to see more. Wonder who got the little ones on the preorder.. anyone find any sites yet?

8. According to Volks the "Mother" of SDs is the Virgin Mary. I don't think they are going to release a "mother" type doll, but are instead referring to the Virgin Mary who is supposedly the creator and originator of all SDs, or that's the impression I got from the translated version of the Volks website about the Senshi no Sato statue thing. So I don't think there will ever be a doll created for the mother.

9. Just a small correction. ^_^ 'Tenshi' is the normal size a la Shiratori, and Byakkuren. The 'KoTenshi' size mentioned is the size that Tsubaki is -- MSD sized but with the asexual tenshi body.
      'KyoTenshi' is the name that the first version of Shiratori had, when it was the only tenshi type on the market.

^_^

10. According to that fan-report of the Dollfie Mother Ceremony/Nov 20 to 23rd event...

The Seitenshi (smaller than Youtenshi) are not slated for sales as of yet. However, a Volks employee at Tenshi no Sato implied that they would really like to move in the direction of selling these... since there are so many faces available for the Seitenshi, they'd really like to take advantage of that and have some kind of FCS system for them.

Three of the Seitenshi (sei means "spirit" or "sperm") are being given away for free to three lucky subscribers to the Volks Tenshi no Wa (Ring of Angels) cell phone web contents service. Good luck to any DOA members who are subscribed!

11. Well, since the youtenshi that were available for preorder won't be ready until Feb, we won't see any owner's pics for a while unfortunately.