1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks SD boys -- Not as popular as SD13 boys?

May 31, 2005

1. ... but the more I scroll up to see the image Evildolly posted, the more apprehensive I am to get an SD13 -- he might steal Soah away from my F20! XD!!

2. LOL! I think I take too many topless shots of G already! But I guess this one's good for an encore...

[​IMG]

SD10 boys can be hot too. :grin:

3. OH YEAH :D :D :D

Can we have another gathering so that I can drool over him in person again? :daisy

4. Sure. :grin: I just need to get over this horrible flu (or possibly lung infection) first. *_*

*apologizes to Mandiiv for the inadvertent hijacking of thread* :cry:

5. :: laughs :: <XD That's okay! I seriously wanted people to go on and on about what they like of the different bodies. ;3 Apparently sex appeal is a biiiiiig factor!

6. I prefer the SD10 torso for aesthetics, but the SD13 does pose better.
      But no way is anyone going to convince me that the SD10 boys don't have gorgeous stomachs! :lol:

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

7. *gasps*

It's that Kiriko Moth again! The one whose sexy-cool-gorgeous pictures of August and Arsenii (on LanternLost ) made me so obsessed with BJDs that I had to have one too. I don't know whether to thank you or smack you. :grin:

I agree wholeheartedly! SD10s have very appealing torsos. Makes me want to rub their tummies all the time. :daisy

Just won an Avvelenato customized F16 head on Y!J and now I'm in a dilemma and don't know whether to get a SD10 or SD13 body for it. *_*

Another SD10 body would be great and would match G in height but I've heard that the SD13 body poses better. G doesn't sit unless his back is supported. I don't know if this is an inherent issue or if he just needs re-stringing. (I'm a re-stringing virgin. I'm just not ready to take G apart. *_* )

Also, if he's a SD10 like G, they can share clothes. Then again, it's so difficult to find SD10 clothes (compared to the gorgeous garments for SD13s that I see all the time on Y!J ) and I cannot sew to save my life. :cry:

8. DID YOU!! I saw that one :) :) Cant wait to see him.

Hmm.. hard to say.. but I THINK he might look better on the SD13 body... size wise.. they really are VERY different. I dont think I have a pic of my two standing together.. but the SD13 dwarfs the SD10.. and Michelles head is really tiny.

9. You were a quick convert, too! That journal has only been up for a few months.
      :lol:
      I learned about them years ago and only late last year finally got one. Then I went a bit crazy...

The SD10 not sitting is inherent. I'm toying with the idea of shaving August's hip sockets so that he can sit properly.
      I'd suggest putting the F-16 on an SD13 body, simply because it's so darn big.

August wears SD13 clothes all the time. But then, I like shirts with overly long sleeves. :lol:

10. I agree.. I was amazed at how well they do fit SD10's!! They LOOK at lot bigger round the waist.. but surprisingly the trousers (if they are firm fittin on sd13) fit SD10 well!! Obviously if they are loose on SD13.. they will be on SD10 too. I just found the length of things the "difference".. and if the style has sleeves that are pulled in at the cuff.. its ok.. the sleeves just appear fuller. The trouser may need taking up or turning under.. but thats minor.

11. It's going to be a while! I'm going to take my time getting the body (budget for June is broken so I have to wait for July) and I might let the head stay with my deputy until I've gotten a hold of the body so they can ship together. :grin:

That reminds me! Last time I met Evildolly, she put one of her Wing fur wigs on G and commented that he has a very small head. :oops: I guess I'm leaning towards getting a SD13 body now. :oops:

Despite my Elderly Person looks, I have the mind of a child... it's highly impressionable. :oops: It doesn't help that my guiding principle in life is "When faced with temptation, give in quick, because you never know when it'll come your way again." :wink:

Roger that! Thank you for the confirmation. :daisy Let me know if you do shave August's hip sockets (is it just me or does that sound intriguingly erotic? :blush ) and if that helps him to sit better.

Now to look at which SD13 body would be a good one... is there any SD13 body that I should be wary of? I know I'd want to avoid getting one with long legs. So no Heath, Tohya, Kohya or Isao bodies.

*sprains the brain trying to think* *_*

Mandiiv, I'm not hijacking your thread, am I? :cry: