1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks SD13 boy Eden

Jan 20, 2009

1. So glad there are some more "Eden" fans out there! And I agree about the wig! I was thinking of trimming it up but decided to keep it in the box. I found a couple of other ones that look great on him.

Good luck Xbxhome! Hope you win him. And Zaithat, looking forward to seeing what you do with your new guy!

2. Sam~ Congrats on Aquila, coming home! I want to see more of him, so spam us with pics missy~ : P

and update, my boy just came home today! x3 I'm so excited...I think for his character he's going to need a bit of a makeover, with a new faceup, but I do want to take some pics of him with his default look~ Eden is far more handsome in real life. ^^

Oh and dollswest, I think 14mm are the way to go!!! I'll post some pics later in the pic request thread today, but just a size lower works wonders for this boy!!! :drool

3. Yay for Eden love! Congrats to all the other Eden owners. In my case, I changed his faceup, eyes, and wig to make him into a specific character, but I still like his default as well. I love his wig ^^;. It's being used on a different boy now and I'm keeping it! He might actually be my favourite sculpt ever.

4. I got my Eden back yesterday from Dybbuk giving him a face up. I just love how he came out. He's such a handsome sculpt and everything. I also agree that 14mm eyes are the best way to go.

5. wooweeee. I went to the Volks LA store last weekend and saw an Eden in person (I want to go back to oggle him some more). He is soooooo much more lovelier in person :D. The store was even selling him and I was super tempted. Then during this week I was super close in at least getting his head for a very good price. But someone beat me to him :...(. Back to looking at pics then. He needs more love! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea.

6. lildemon: I hope you can get your Eden hun~ As you have now seen he is far more lovelier in person, and has a lot of potential. Was the Eden head you were stalking sold by ian?? He was a good price >w<;;; I didn't realize they were still selling fullset Eden's at Volks in LA though!!!! o.o; If I won the lotto I'd buy up a few more Eden's to love..xD they are so unpopular~

7. Hail Eden! since the boy i am searching for does not appear, i think Eden will become the candidate and i am so happy that this post lives with more Eden owners :):D

8. Dybbuk ~ actually it was the head sold by jyhhaur329. The price was even better than Ian's, but someone beat me to it. I'm still stalking Ian's though lol. I ended up using my extra funds for something else now. I'm also stalking chinadoll's Eden too. Although I'm still debating on whether to get him as a head first or continue to save up and get him as a fullset. But yea...If i won the lottery too I'd get a fullset in a heartbeat! :aheartbea. Oh yea I was also surprised to see an Eden at the LA store. Somehow I kept thinking that they only sold him at the stores in Japan.

9. Wow .... this mold is like extinct .... *sad*

I just bought an Eden head on marketplace, now I'm poking around for a body. But it seriously makes me sad that there are very very few pictures of him around. His expression is so puzzling, kinda like the Mona Lisa. :XD: I really like that ambiguity~

10. I recently put my Eden's head on the new SDGr body & OMG :D He looks so good! I shall have to take some pic spam soon! His features look really good with the leaner lines of the SDGR, in my opinion :)

11. OMG! Lucky!!!! :)

Please pic spam! :XD:

12. I've been admiring quite a few Eden repaints on Y!J. I'm not sure if I'll be able to fit him into my doll plans but I find myself really wanting him. I almost caved a couple of times. :aheartbea

PurgatoriX - Link us to some pictures if you post him in the Gallery. I'd love to see him on the SDGr body! I can imagine that those body lines would suit his sharp feature much better than the SD13. :blush

13. i just bought an eden! he should be getting to me in a couple of weeks? and then i will pic spam like mad.

i will be super scared to remove his eyes ... never removed the hot glue before! >_>
      but i know i want grey eyes in him .. and i am debating between 14mm and 16mm.

14. OMG the thread lives! xD

darksnight: Congrats finally dear! I can't wait to see your boy!! <3

PurgatoriX: You NEED to pic spam. I love Eden's on the leaner body...^^; I stuck mine on a Souldoll body because I loved the lean lines on him. ^^ I'm sure the SDGr is a sexy match!

idrisfynn: I really believe that sometimes a new faceup will show a different side of Eden. 8D i say cave! haha it's not like he's been marked up super high second hand ;D lol

iules: The hot glue isn't too hard to remove I recommend the old hair dryer method and just poke out the eyes from the other side. Nothing sharp or hard so you don't damage his eyelid...but more than likely he'll loose his lashes. ^^; if there is hot glue residue brush cleaner takes off excess chunks, and as for 14mm/16mm....I chose 14 mm. I think they suit the mold better..I have pictures of him in 14mm if you'd like to see. ^^

15. i would love some comparison shots between 14mm and 16mm eyes so i know what size to get! that would be super appreciated! :D

16. iules: I sent you a PM! ^^ I also have pictures of my Eden in some gallery threads, but the eyes look waaaay smaller because they are Soom and I angled them a little high xD

17. Here is a shot of the Eden that used to live with me............he is wearing 14mm Gumdrop eyes here. I think the 14mm suited him much better than the 16mm he came with.
      [​IMG]
      And here are his default eyes for comparison.....
      [​IMG]

18. Ask & ye shall receive :)

I LOVE this body on him! The neck seems a wee bit long, but not so much that it bothers me. Opinions?

19. @PurgatoriX- Oh wow .... your boy looks fantastic! Now I'm even more impatient to find mine a body. I've been having staring contests with his head recently :XD:

20. @JinCIncy - OMG! i love those gumdrops! i wanna get grey eyes for my boy as well so i am glad that they look so fine!

PS what wig size does he take? i know eggheads take the 9-10 but he doesn't look too eggheaded...