1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks SD13 Four Sisters no longer standard - what will take their place?

Jan 10, 2006

1. I really want something that goes along the line of their oldest creations...
      Like the four sister heads are perfect with Lucas/Chris/F28!

Someone like them please!

2. Does anyone know what size eye the SD13 four-sisters came with? I can't seem to find it anywhere.. *_*

3. My girl came with 18mm gray green (she's sd13 Nana)

-Meredith

4. Thanks!!! :)

Did they all come with 18mm? Or did some come with different sizes (like the way their bust size varies)?

5. They usually come with the same size, if they're the same headmold. ^^ Like the SD10 4 sisters all come with 22mm, as far as I was aware.

6. The SD13 four sisters all come with 18mm eyes. SD13 Nono and SD13 Yori come with 20mm. SD13 Syo, SD13 Link and SD13 Mimi come with 18mm.

The standard four sisters all come with 22mm eyes, as does standard Nono. SD Mimi and SD Ryo come with 20mm, and SD Rio with 24mm. (Gosh. *_*)

Interestingly, SD Kun comes with 20mm, but the 'first edition' special version of her came with 18mm.

7. We like to give both our Yori and Kun 18mm eyes, and their eyeholes will accomodate them nicely. :)

8. Wow what a long lengthy discussion . . . just to come back to the four sisters. I hope they are brought back into the SD13 lineup . . . they are a tradition and I have seen many beautiful interpretations of the sisters . . . although they are not normally my cup of tea, but they are loved by many.

I also prefer the more realistic faceups, and hope that Volks will add new face molds into their standard line up both girls and boys. And a SD 16 girl sounds very promising. ;)

9. Thanks for the eye-info guys! :) I thought those were the right sizes, but I wasn't certain until now. Can the SD13 four-sister wear bigger eyes without alteration, or can they only wear 18mm?

10. My pureskin F-10 girl (SD-13 four sisters) wears 18mm eyes... if I had 20s I'd try them... I don't see why they wouldn't work. I'm actually wondering what 16mms would look like on her. Maybe I'll try them one day soon.
      Honestly... this mold has so much potential and so much beauty. And people tend to appreciate different things in dolls, I know. That's why there are so many different kinds of dolls! I loooove my Lavender (F-10) and think she resembles a few other Volks molds.
      I'd be happy to have those as well! She is suchhhh a wonderful doll. I can't say enough good about her. I think all of the SD-13 four sisters are wonderful. I'd buy another if I had the money--they are that wonderful, beautiful, feeling/emoting dolls. Their official pictures don't do them so much justice, but I still love those pics and think they're adorable in them.

11. I'm glad the 4-sisters are no longer standards!!! It makes ours all the more special! Mine is an oldie... doesn't even have the metal plate... I love her the most of about any of my Dollfies. To me she's the "Ultimate Dollfie". The first the best, the Queen of them all!

Edit: Oh Oops! I'm such a DORK! I thought this thread was about SD10 4-sisters...

"Never Mind" #^.^#

12. ...Wow. Such a nice way of putting it...Even if you were talking about the SD10 ones. @.@

But yeah making them nonstandard from then on would make them special now since theyve become hard to get now... XD