1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks SD16 girl Olivia Morgan

Oct 7, 2006

1. My Olivia is generally NOT fitting any of the Volks girls clothing I have for my Cyndy esp the tops! However she seems to be fitting my SD13 boys tops and jackets - have been able to get her into one non-Volks skirt I picked up at the Dolpa. Guess the skirt is extra wide - can't wait for more Olivia clothes! Alex

2. I know:D Does anyone know when the gowns & Shoe Collection that were on display at both the NYC and LA Teaparties be avialable for purchase?:(
      -Anthony

3. I believe that that sexy leather & lace outfit (the black one on the couch @ the NYC party) will be available through FDQ - fairly soon . . .

~Bruce

4. Yeah I heard of that.... But I'm most interested in this gorgeous little number:love When will I ever get this gown for my girl....

[​IMG]

5. I emailed FDQ and was told Volks is trying to get the outfits out for Dec. However there was no indication of price.

6. They will be selling it at the Thanksgiving Day special. (website only apparently). Good luck, I hope you get it:)

7. I swapped out the high heel feet for the jointed ankle feet and I'm MUCH happier with her now. Anyway, all of the SD/SD13 girl shoes I've tried on fit her, including the inexpensive Chucks you can find on Ebay and Dollmore. She stands rock solidly and has a much more casual and less 'fashion doll' look.

I really love her!

8. Does anybody know whether Model doll clothes fit on Olivia? I'm not particular keen on buying to try only to find out it doesnt work ;0;

9. I doubt it, Pia.

I stood Phoenix next to a Tonner Model at the Rothman show a couple of weekends ago, and she's a _lot_ taller, as well as rather broader, especially across the shoulders. (Or were you talking about Bella Auden ? ? ? That woman's pretty big @ 70cm!)

~Bruce

10. yeah i was talking about Model Doll Bella Auden. I know she's 70cm tall, but some of the skirts might work. Was wondering whether the shoulders would fit though.

11. Necro'ing this thread because my Olivia is finally starting to come together! Can't wait to see her in person. This is one of the final approval photos that Hisui sent me of my girl with her new face-up:

[​IMG]

She's VERY different from every other Olivia out there. ;)

12. Very Cool! I think the lip looks much better! Congrats!

judy

13. Olivia's bottom lip was screaming out for a size reduction, so thats what I did before sending her out for a faceup. :)

14. You know, I was wondering when I would get the chance to see your girl:D and from what I can see so far she is Gorgeous:love I absolutely Adore Hisui's Work. I can't wait to see more of your android beauty. Love the back story by the way;)
      ~Anthony

15. I really like how she's turning out -- it's awesome to see some non-default Olivia's out there :D

-- A <3

16. Gorgeous! Can't wait to see more!

17. The non-default Olivia's are definitely my favourite ones. I really just don't think the default look does much for the mold. >_<

18. I tried a taylored Dollfie Dream outfit on Olivia, and it fit pretty well even across the shoulders and bust. It's a bit shorter than intended, so the skirt looks like a mini, but otherwise just fine!

19. I have an oufit for Elfdoll Soah with large bust, do you think that it would fit Olivia?