1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks SD17 boys- what are you hoping for?

Jun 12, 2009

1. TY Soma! I will spare no expense to get him, he is GORGEOUS! Aiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Then he's gonna come home demanding "stuff" like the vampires!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. haha that's very true. glad to see real fans of the sculpt even this days is just about the price for a lot of people :)

3. The market price on Y!J for SR Fullset after the event last year was around 320,000-360,000 Yen(in July-Aug 2008)with few set went up to 400,000 Yen and above. I think SD17 Williams market price should also be at least equal or more due to his popularity. This will definitely be painful to look at :sweat

4. Yeah he's one of my all-time favorites. I even took him to work one day...it's a long story but i was so enamoured with him that i looked at his story at work...and it ended up in my help desk ticket somehow! :)

5. kungjaa - True true. But I'm sure if I turned around and sold my SD17 Williams at auction right now I could get more than what I paid for him, maybe out of fear from the buyer of having to pay so much at auction for the Nagoya Williams! Also, if I also factor in all the money I spent to put together my boy's basic outfit, hair, eyes and his main accessory his cost to me goes up even more.

I'll say one thing for sure, there's no such thing as a cheap SD17 Williams. :lol: and :...(

Thinking about SG17 Genji, he was a VIP only event exclusive I thought he'd end up being really hard to find and wicked expensive but everyone I know that wanted one got him and he wasn't as $$$ as I thought he'd be.

6. LOL well there goes the BMW i wanted! At this point it's looking more like a prius just so i can afford Williams! *snort*

7. I would kill for an SDGr body in sunlight, but an SD17 in sunlight would be nifty too. +q+

8. I want SD17 Hikaru Genji. He's perfect for the character I have in mind.

9. I'm hoping for a suntan version (don't really care for a beauty white SD17 because I think BW look better on smaller bodies) so come on Volks! ><

10. This thread is definately for me! Lol. I love love LOOOVE SD17. I want the body right now actually, for when I get my FSC-38. The head itself is for SD13, but honestly it looks bobble headed and odd on the SD13 body. I keep seeing photographs of gorgeous FSC-38's on SD17 bodies though, and i have to tell you...it's SOO MUCH BETTER.
      I really wish Volks would release more SD17. I love the Resiner, what a gorgeous sculpt. I'm actually considering tracking one down, but I think my wallet would cry and my bank account would kill me.

11. I also wish to see that SD17 Tsukasa released. That would probably break my doll budget for, oh, the next YEAR or so but he would be worth it! ;)

A sunlight skin SD17 would be amazing too, Volks does such gorgeous tans. <3

12. if they made a SD17 shiro tachibana i could die happily XD