1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Sei-Tenshi and Rei-Tenshi discussion part 1:

Nov 20, 2005

1. Wow O.O Nana's already here...and it's the first picture anyone ever saw of her ^_^ that's awesome ^_^ Nana's has worked herself far into my heart and made her self at home since her arrival.... over the past 5 months I've taken so very many random pictures ^_^ and I think it's about time I posted some of them.

heheheh...Cheers for more Nana Spamage ^^; and of course the resurrection of this thread in time for the LA Dolpa Sei's and Rei's to make their way onto the board ^_^ and maybe encourage more pic posts ^_^
      Here's an awkward pic of me holding her next to Mr. Shigeta
      (it was awkward due to him telling me "very funny when happy" )
      ^^; anyone who went to the Dolpa will know what he meant by that comment ^^;
      [​IMG]

I absolutely Melted when I opened up this letter that was in her box:
      [​IMG]

Honestly...I started melting the moment I was handing the box before I opened her
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here she is coming home with me and Ren on the Plane:
      [​IMG]

and Nana's very first Tiny Block party at our new home:
      [​IMG]

one of my absolute fav pics of her in her new dress that I made and realizing that she had a sugar packet in her hands...placed their by one of my friends at dinner:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and after a couple of months of fighting to get her "look" we found it:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope to see many more Sei's and Rei's pop up in here ^_^ I"m hoping that Nana's Twin (who adopted Anthony ^_^ ) will make an appearance.

2. The sei-tenshi measurements are listed in the tiny size chart in this post.

3. I didn't win her at NYC3 dolpa but I did just get her in a trade with a friend. Her name is Amai Kumo (sweet cloud):

[​IMG]

4. Hello everyone (^・ω・^=)~

I just happened to won my very first Volks Rei Tenshi last Dolpa35 x3 and thought of looking around DOA about more info's about them. So it was my very first time ever to attend a Dolpa and got really lucky on winning one d(=^・ω・^=)b

I read some discussions on this thread and well these kind of dolls would be a matter of luck in getting one d(=^・ω・^=)b Forgive my photo as I quickly snapped it from my phone and kept it safe afterwards (^・ω・^=)~

[​IMG]
      Flickr: Dolpa 35 - Rei Tenshi d(=^・ω・^=)b

5. I went to the Dolpa LA tea party last weekend, and won a sei-tenshi during the raffle. It was last one, and I kept hearing them call the numbers AROUND my ticket number and basically gave up by that point and then was shocked when they called mine. I'm so happy to have her and love the colors and wig. The hands are a little difficult to pose, because there's the ball that connects to the hand is fixed, but I love her anyway :)

[​IMG]

6. Congratulations!