1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks standard release of SD Boy Mark & SD13 Girl Elena

Jun 23, 2007

1. Elena is gorgeous!! What with the preorder? When will they be released permanently, if anyone knows? Thank you so much for the info!

2. I'm so happy to see more standard editions! And such good looking ones to boot! Elena is so sweet! I like them both though-ARG! Can't decide!

3. Eep! They both look so lovely! If I didn't think an SD13 was too big to manage I'd want Elena, but Mark is very interesting. XD I've been looking for a possible boy doll for later on... *Ponders* Hmmmm.

4. OMG rip my eyes out right now! I love her! And him!

5. OMG kyyaaaaaaa! XD
      Mark is ADORABLE!
      He looks like the younger cuter version of F-33!! :love
      Im so looking forward to seeing more pictures of him and the girl.
      Good thing that they are not limited. *phew!*

6. No, they're not, the eyelids are different for the F-33 and the mouth looks a little different to me as well. But, they do look similar. Elena looks similar to another mold as well, I can't place it right now though.

I wonder if Mark's and Elena will have smaller heads. I love the F-33 and F-34 but their heads are tiny compared to say a F-17.

I think they're both really nice and wonder what eye size they take.

7. Finally! Seesh, Volks. ;~; <33

This'll just be like when Kun, Yori and Link came out. There's a limited version with special wig and special eyes. A bit after...more than likely after all limited edition sold out when they release the standard with the standard wig eyes and makeup.

I'm going to be patient for info, they're standards- they're not exactly going anywhere. XD;;

ETA: Thank you ria_ria for letting us know 83

8. Yeah, Ria_ria, you are an invaluable source! We would be lost without you!

9. FINALLY VOLKS!! And they actually look fantastic :D I'm loving Elena already. Thank you so much for sharing the news, ria_ria!

10. Ohh, they are cute! Kun, Yori and Link came out AGES ago, it's definately time for some new kiddies! I can't wait for more pictures!

11. What a pretty girl, I love her lip sculpt :aheartbea

12. No, they're not. Staring at my F33, I can say that the eyelids, nose, mouth are all different, plus the overall shape of the face is thinner and a bit more pointed on the F33.

13. I think she looks a little like an older SDC Kurenai. Her eyeshape is also similar to Yugiri, imo ^ ^

14. I really like them both!! Now, if VOlks would just release basics of the SD16 boys and girls.................PLEASE Volks............

15. I luff them. Unfortunately I love the limited outfit and wig too. This is doom I tell you. I'll never get my 4 sisters gal at this rate!

16. Thank Ria Ria you are the best!!! I adore the faces on both of them and that wig with buns is too cute for words.. I bet Kurumi would look adorable in that one!

17. Oh~~Finally!!!
      New standard boy and girl:XD:

Elena~~I love her sculpt, maybe it's time for me to have a girl...:roll:

18. omg i love mark, LOVE mark, i need him :{ are they taking orders for the limited right now or did i miss out :{
      i need mark

19. OMGOMGOMG someone pinch me am I dreaming :D:D:D???????

This is SO exciting ^___^!!! Two new standards, and in the EXACT sizes I was hoping for <33333 sd10 boy and sd13 girl ahhhh <33333333333333333333333. They remind me of a school c with fatter lips XD;;;;! I am DEFINITELY ordering one of these when they become available for standard sale :3... but I duno if I should get the boy or girl ;_; ... I've been looking for a boy... but that girl is so similar to the school c I planned I could get her and and... AHHH

this throws off all my plans XD....

20. Yeah, you're right. It was just like a first impression.
      I've been comparing pics and it's true that there are some differences specially in the eyelids and the mouth. Mark seems to have more childlike features.