1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks standard release of SD Boy Mark & SD13 Girl Elena

Jun 23, 2007

1. What a sweet face the girl has!! I'm not usually drawn to the Volks faces so much (they're lovely but not my style, really) but I really like her.

Ok, in the last 2 days I've seen about six new dolls I want, including this one. I can hear the screaming of my bank account in its anticipation of the horror...

3. Wow. Just wow. :love

I'll be honest-- I was never really excited about any of the Standard sculpts before; they didn't fit my particular tastes. But these two... judging from these pictures, Elena's got to be one of my favorite Volks sculpts already, Standard OR FCS. Mark I want to see more of.

4. Thank you so much ria_ria for the info! I'm happy Volks is releasing new standard models. x3 And such gorgeous ones to boot! I really love Mark, I can't wait to see more pictures of him. He does make me vaguely think of an f-33, but still different. Elena makes me think of a Kurumi/Luna sibling. ^0^

5. OH I really like Elena!!! *__* grabby hands *__*

Thank you dear ria_ria for the always precious news!!!

6. Mark is wonderful and perfect. I definitely need to add him to my bunch one of these days. And Elena definitely seems to favor the F-34 head sculpt, mixed a little with Kurumi quite a bit, doesn't she? I wonder if it was intentional to make Mark look similar to the F-33, and Elena to the F-34?

Either way, they're darling and wonderful.

7. Right on!! I am so happy Volks released new stnadards. And Mark...oh my it is a boy I acutally like! I have always been such a die hard girls girl, but Mark makes me swoon. Elena is pretty sweet too. ^_^

8. hmm...has anyone imagined how Mark would look like on a SD13 Boy body?? @.@
      I know we found out about them today but for those that have experieced with both SD/SD13 Boy, how do you think he might look like if he had a SD13 Boy body?

9. Wow! GO VOLKS!! I like them both! I'm glad to see that their standards have headed in a different aesthetic direction. :thumbup It would be great if they've also solved the SD10 knee breakage problem with this new boy.

10. I'm wondering what optional parts may it bee....because as far as I remember you can buy beauty white hands and feet without problem...

11. She's so pretty!!! And he's cute too...

I'm happy.

(I wonder who else apart from me has a boyfriend or husband called Mark, and is finding the comments funny to read!)

12. Ooooh...he's gorgeous, I LOVE him. I must find a way to obtain SD Mark.

13. I would say that the Elena with the curly wig is the LE version, with the straight wig is the standard version. And the Mark with the brown wig is the LE version, with the sandy wig is the standard version.

Like the Kun/Yori/Link release where they did the LE/standard versions, the LEs will come with the different wigs and also apparently with glass eyes rather than acrylics. Also in addition unfortunately the LE versions do NOT come with the pretty outfits that they're pictured wearing -- they come with the standard slip and panties for Elena and the t-shirt and boxers for Mark. :sweat This was the same with Kun/Yori/Link.
      (Don't quote me on this as this is purely my theory but I reckon they will release the outfits that they're wearing at the Dress Fair that they're saying will also be held in July.)

The Japanese fans are also debating over whether they look like F-32/F-33/F-34. :D

Ahhh, I'm SO excited, this is exactly the kind of happy-happy-joy-joy news that I needed on a day like today. :dance

Actually, white optional parts can currently ONLY be bought at Sato. So basically what they are doing is finally making white optional parts available to be bought at all stores instead of just Sato. :D For those of us with white kiddies this is awesome news as it makes those optional parts sooo much more easily accessible! :celebrate

14. Really? That's great news. That means I will be able to get option hands for Kaine at TnS in LA. Awesome.

15. Thanks so much Cassiel for more pictures and the info~! I really like Elena, she makes me think more of a Jun with the new pictures. =O

Yukina: I was thinking of him on an SD13 body too! I think that would suite him really well.

16. YAY! I think I have finally found my Momoko! =D I love the new SD13 girl! Thank goodness she is a new standard!!

17. omg I think I love them.... BOTH... ooooh darn what I am going to dooooo?
      I wish they would release them as kits... but I don't think it will happen.

18. so OK, I have some old news. when I was in Japan last ear white parts were available in all stores...
      thanks for clearing it :)

19. Ooh, I really think that Mark looks like a grown up Hewitt, at least with the way he's painted and the shape of his eyes/lips. ^^

I'm so ticked off that he's an SD boy and not an SD13 boy, though. D: It's not fair, I say!

Anyone interested in a split? ^^; :lol: I'll need a while to get the money..