1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks standard release of SD Boy Mark & SD13 Girl Elena

Jun 23, 2007

1. Elena is L-bust??? OMG she's getting more perfect for me by the moment... don't look at me like a pervert ^^;; The character I have planned for her is rather well endowed so... yeah I want one too =)

2. she reminds me a little of school head c, does anybody else see that? around the eyes, methinks. they are both REALLY beautiful, love both of these!!!

3. thanks for the great news~ Elena is so gorgeous :D

4. Oh dear ... I really like her! Her mouth kinda reminds me of the old F-08 - very cute!

5. Waaaaaaaaaah! I love Mark! He is so pouty and cute! And I don't go for boy dolls! Elena is gorgeous too, I love F34, no wonder I like her.

6. Mark is SoOoO Gorgeous:love he would be absolute Perfection for my Kurumi:aheartbea
      ~Anthony

7. I really like Elena but I actually like the standard face-up version better. I wonder if she will eventually come to VolksUSA?

8. me gawd..I think I want them both as girls. They are really pwetty!

9. My sense of sight isnt helping me. But can anyone comment on how different or similar are the faceups between the LE versions and the standards?

10. Thank you so much! :daisy

The only difference between the standard and LE versions is their faceups and the wigs and eyes they come with. The dolls themselves aren't different.

11. does anyone know how we can get these dolls? is it only through volks int AE? :< (for the limited editions..)
      the standards should be coming to volks USA eventually right? o,o
      i want an elenaaa T^T

12. I'm really liking Elena. I think if I can't get a Sch. B or she doesn't work out for "grown-up" Mika, Elena would be a good second choice. She's really soft and pretty. I bet she'd be really versatile too- I can picture her as an elegant girly-girl, a sweet lolita or a saucy little punk. ^^

13. My sentiments exactly with regard to all of these comments. She does look a bit like sweet School C, but with a fuller lower lip. I do think it's the eyes. Her mouth is more like those cute strawberry puckered lips on F-08 (a mold that I've always loved). It's like Elena embodies the best parts of both molds and makes them into something greater - a perfect doll! I like the standard faceup better, too. I also like her standard eyes - citrine! My birthstone! The fact that her name's my middle name and that her eye color = my birthstone plus the fact that she's a very appealing doll make me think "Yes, please, put her on the tab."

I'd love to see her with some vivid eye makeup, much like evildolly's gorgeous School C with the lovely blue shadow. So pretty!

14. Im not sure if this is a typo, but the Standard and LE versions of Elena are listed as the same price: 71,400 yen. Is this usual? Or is this a typo?

I ask this since the Standard Mark is listed at a lower price when compared to the LE Mark.

15. I love the boy, but both are very gorgeous!! Want to have'em >_<

16. Both of Elena First Version & Standard Version have HG glass eyes, so prices are same. Mark First Version has HG glass eyes, but Mark Standard Version has acrylic eyes. This is the reason ;)

17. Have they stated anywhere if Mark's body is the jointed or non-jointed sort? I suddenly feel immensely tempted. ^^;;

18. I love both of them. I really like Elena but i was really hopeing that my next doll would be a boy. Why did I have to frezze my cerdit limit? Also did anyone notice that the LE's don't come with the outfits pictured. Just tighty whities like all the other standard editions. Kinda disapointing but it looks like those outfits will be avalable in the dress fair.