1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks standard release of SD Boy Mark & SD13 Girl Elena

Jun 23, 2007

1. I've totally fallen for Elena!! If I get another girl I think it will be her ^_^ even if she has duck lips lol

2. [​IMG]

Finally have the time to take his photo TuT (my camera was broken and i just gotten a new one today) Here's Shigure, my SD Mark.

Mark's mold is very beautiful IMO, and he was such a joy to paint ^^

3. aramaki--he's gorgeous!!!!

4. do anyone know the price of Mark Standard
      Eyes : SD-01 Blue (acryliceye) : 18mm
      Wig : DD-No.94 Long Shaggy (Sato FCS exclusive wig) / Colour 27 Natural Gold
      Body : UV Protect

he so hot

5. I bought my standard Mark at around 57,000 yen ^^ I forgot the exact amount, but it was less than 60,000 yen for sure.

Lady Samhainne - Thank you! ^^

6. Standard Mark on the International Site is 57,540Y.

7. Actually, yes, I mentioned it about seven posts before yours. :)

I had the exact same response. :lol: Who thought that sounded charming?!?

8. Heh, I think it was mentioned that the 'duck lips' thing is cultural; in Japan it doesn't have quiiiiiiiiiite the same meaning. ;)

I adore my Mark, and really recommend getting him. His default makeup is a little...orange, but repainted, he's amazing. Mine was faceupped by Armeleia.

[​IMG]

9. I've been looking at these two for a while and, though I don't like most of the Volks sculpts, I really like these. Especially Mark, but I keep picturing him as a girl - why don't the doll companies ever do girls with really large mouths? I think those are sexy.

10. aramaki, Junkets-- thanks for the pictures? I've wanted to see pictures of Mark other than the ones on the Volks site (I thought his faceup looked a bit off...) and I have to say that I like the look of him a lot more now.

11. created a mark database here ^^

12. Does anyone know when these molds will be available as a FCS option?

13. Still wondering when these will be available for FCS and if not can anybody tell me why?

14. mark is lovely! i am thinking of redoing his mark up and placing on a sd13 girl body........ but his head is quite small, hope it goes ok.......

15. Mark looks great in SD13 girl body!

16. Hehe love the duck description xD
      At first, I really didn't like Elena, but after seeing what people were doing with her sculpt, I decided she's on the must have wishlist.