1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Standards SD13 girl Rinon and SD boy Kanata

Sep 14, 2009

1. Thanks for the pic Ardi!
      love Rinon in that picture. And Kanata's outfit is great:whee:

2. That must be why I love her so much~ I think Rinon will make a great friend for my Elena. :aheartbea I'm a sucker for a nice mouth. I think she reminds me a little of Pearl crossed with Yori.

3. Aa! Kanata is so cute :3 Rinon actually reminds me of Elena, due to her eyes also being kind of small, as well as the overall expression.

4. I would like to have Kanata but I think I'll just wait for his face sculpt to be released in FCS. Having a more poseable body is a plus.

5. More Pics on my flickr : HERE !
      [​IMG]

6. Oh my gosh, she is so lovely! Congrats!

7. Aishiteru -- Congrats! She looks amazing!!

I'm so impressed with both Rinon and Kanata as standards. XD

8. Wow Aishiteru - your Rinon is absolutely STUNNING! Her lip color is much prettier in your pics than in Volk's official ones. In fact, her faceup is perfection... what a gorgeous doll!

I'm so happy she's a standard! I think I've found my first 'big' doll at last :D

9. :pcupcake Oh! Congrats on your lovely girl Aishiteru! She is so sweet and adorable in that outfit. :D Thanks so much for posting the photos!

10. aishiteru - she's gorgeous! It's nice to see such pretty closeups. :) Thanks for posting such lovely photos. :aheartbea

11. OMG that is one perfect girl! Major grabby hands here. Thank you for sharing these pictures. Now I know I'll have to have her in my family some day.

Jay

12. I don't think anyone's answered this yet. Yes, an SD10 head definitely fits on a SD13 body.

Jay

13. That's really not true. I have several SD heads that most definitely do not work on the SD13 boy body because the neck is too thick and the proportions are very off.

If Kanata is as pinheaded as reports suggest, it's not going to work without major neck modding and even then it probably won't look right.

14. Thank you very much for my Rinon, i am so lucky to have this girl ! I am really happy !

15. Here are a couple pics of Kukuri (Kanata)~ He is wearing 18/9mm Mystic eyes because the 16mm ones looked small to me ^^; I'll post more pics of him in the gallery later :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. aquaspiral - he is AMAZING!!! Thank you for posting such clear and wonderful pics, he already has such a unique personality! :3 Hope to see more of him in the gallery!

17. Oh man, Aquaspiral, you've doomed me... :sweat *Goes to invesitgate piggybank*

18. :aheartbea CONGRATS on your new boy Aquaspiral!!! :bcupcake I agree that the larger eyes look good on him. Kukuri is adorably yummy. This is not helping my resolve with such tempting photos, LOL! :doh My starving wallet can only hope that Kanata will still be sold out when I'm in Japan next week. ;) They can restock Kanata after I leave so he'll be there for St.James. ;P

19. Aww thank you so much ^__^ He definitely has a lot of personality--from the moment of opening the box lol! I have more pics of him here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326313

AACK Whoops sorry piggybank *hugs piggybank* XD :sweat I'm glad you like him though ^^

:XD: You are going to get KANATA-SYNDROME (ongoing joke among friends here who have gotten completely smitten with Kanata). XDDD Thank you for liking him. Ooh he better be back in stock for your trip AND St. James' trip!! I seriously hope she brings the cutie home. Although she knows she is always free to grope and play with Kukuri as well :sneaky *tosses Kukuri at you and St. James* bwahahahahha *enabler moment :lol: *

20. it is depending where you go ! In my Sumika, rest one or two Kanata after i had leave (but Zero Rinon, i have fighted for mine XD ) !!!!!!!! but i live not in kansai and not Tokyo !