1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Super Dollfie - SD, SD13, SD16, SD17, SDGr, SDGou & FCS - XXXII

Jan 9, 2022

1. I also caved and got both Elsa & Anna! I can’t wait for them to arrive .. now I’m redecorating my doll shelf to match with Frozen theme ❄️

2. So.... Volks decided to do lottery after events for the SD17 boys on both International and USA but the dates overlap. So guess it's RIP my wallet?

3. No kidding. Glad for the possible second chance but ouch if double succeed. Not that it happens very often, double no seems to be the default.

4. Very true. I’m sure a lot of people are hoping for just the one and I hope it’s not a tiny number of winners.

5. This year they seemed to start doing the events simultaneously. The Frozen girls, this lottery... I know when they had the Lina Inverse lottery in 2020, the Japan lottery was in the fall, and the USA lottery was in the winter. I'm not sure about last year, or if there were lottery events last year.

6. Well I'm so happy to say I just joined the Anna and Elsa club and was able to order both after all, I'm getting Elsa as a lovely Birthday present which doesn't happen until the Fall anyway so I can have them as a pair. :hug: It's true, I'd probably regret not getting both sisters and kicking myself later. Now I just have to figure out a nice place for them but there's plenty of time to figure that out and make some room for these beauties.

7. Sapphire the knight :3nodding:

[​IMG]

8. I love her! :...(

9. your knight is a treasure to look at. thank you for sharing this photo of your Sapphire!

10. My girl just arrived! And I was surprised that her papers and pin were also included, so I have all the information about her now. She is a Memorial One-Off from Januray 2010 at Tenshi no Sumika, Ciera painted her faceup. Now I try to find similar eyes and wig for her to revive the whole fullset. This Rio is really beautiful, body (with blushing and manicure) and faceup still in great condition.
      I have some quick first pictures of her in my Flickr album

[​IMG]

11. @Sadomina I'm so happy that she is more than what you expected! She looks so very cute! Rio is so rare to see, so hope to see more of her!

I think youre in luck, since Volks FCS offers the wig style W-27 in the cream color 16T. Sadly, Volks no longer makes 22mm eyes. But you can check Y!J for Zoukeimura GE eyes, since I own a pair of 22mm GE-07 eyes and found them on Y!J.

#531 Daniel Falls, May 10, 2022
      Last edited: May 10, 2022
    12. Do we know if the Utena and Anthy dolls will be a direct buy on the Japanese volks site, or are we still waiting for lottery dates? Looks like they'll be sold lottery-style on the US site, but I don't see anything similar on the jpn one. (I checked the after-event page)

13. Japan is direct buy.

14. Thank you!

15. @Sadomina She is too cute! :D The pins for the older one-offs was such a lovely touch. I actually just saw the date and it looks like the first part is "H17" which means Heisei 17. That means she is actually from 2005! :fangirl:

16. Soooo I have weird thing I have though about ( ̄∀ ̄)
      I wonder what the bust sizes for SDGr Elsa & SD13 Anna will be? Elsa’s bust size looks not as flat as Lucia yet not as large as Mytyl?
      Also, is Anna the smallest SD13 bust? (I have M & L at home) .. it’s kind of hard to tell in their official costumes ..

Edit; seems that there are only 2 bust sizes for SDGr so Elsa has to be larger one ^ - ^

also I can’t wait to see how you guys customize them & dress them up ^ - ^

#536 KristinaKai, May 13, 2022
      Last edited: May 13, 2022
    17. Oh! Thank you so much for the information about the year!! I didn‘t realize the Heisei year and thought the 10 was for 2010 :doh

18. [​IMG]

It's been a while. I think I will resume this hobby.
      a spam -- a F-13 sunlight/tan girl.

19. @nemurenu Cute!! <3 Welcome back to the hobby and I hope we see more of your beautiful girl.

20. Very cute girl @nemurenu ! I don't know if I have ever seen a F-13 in sunlight! :chibi

Dolpa 47 AE is coming up fast! I'm going to try to stay strong and not enter for Regulus but might have to try for some of the clothing. :sweat