1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Super Dollfie - SD, SD13, SD16, SD17, SDGr, SDGou & FCS - XXXII

Jan 9, 2022

1. Ahh he's here! SD17 Williams has been my absolute grail doll for years now and I never thought I'd be able to own one but here he is! I can't believe this guy is mine, he is so so wonderful! I bought him off of Dybbuk and they were wonderful enough to do a faceup for him as well! He has an SD17 body coming in soon as well so he'll be together much sooner than I thought!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

----------- Notes ----------

Important links:

Volks International
      Volks USA
      Angelden

DoA Wiki

• DoA databases:
      Volks (A-E)
      Volks (F##-Fz)
      Volks (G-K)
      Volks (L-P)
      Volks (R-Z)

Previous discussion thread:
      * XV
      * XVI
      * XVII
      * XVIII
      * XIX
      * XX
      * XXI
      * XXII
      * XXIII
      * XXIV
      * XXV
      * XXVI
      * XXVII
      * XXVIII
      * XXIX
      * XXX
      * XXXI

2. Thank you so much! My Belle says hello to yours too! My girls are mainly from Dolfie Dream series but I had to say that Belle is definetly one of my grail. And I love your style too!

I also hope that you meet Liselotte very soon!

3. Congratulations! He's awesome =)

I also have Williams because he's super cool. But I don't really know in detail the story of the silver coin. I read a little bit about it here but don't understand one thing =) =) =) Is Williams a surname or a name? =) =) =)

4. has Volks said if they will offer the F100 head/s soon to USA? I would love to order the elf girl... I'm wondering if I should keep waiting or order through a proxy if I can find one.

5. [​IMG]
      A rather leisure walk on an outlying island with Shishou :)

6. @SuperShawol - it's raining Williams and it makes me so happy to see him. I love the faceup Dybbuk did for yours!

There's a new man in my house as I've finally given in and gotten a Williams of my own. I love him.

[​IMG]

7. I took some pics of my Williams and Cain for the holidays, and just realized I forgot to share here! :doh Better late than never? Hope everyone's having a good start to the new year!

[​IMG]

8. @Constance Your Williams is lovely...and it's put me back on my desire for an SD13 Williams again. I briefly had a head but couldn't make it work, and then after looking at the headplate, realised it was the SD17 version - he's long gone but I have a yen for the SD13 guy...but you don't see him much these days.

Any SD13 Williams spam would be lovely!

9. @Constance They looks cozy and warm together, amazingly captured picture:D. May I ask if cain on sdgr girl body ? I am thinking to make my cain into girl, but not sure how the head will look on the body :whee:

10. So many gorgeous Williams have come home! It amazes me how popular this sculpt remains after 15 years, but he was my grail too so I was not immune to his charm. >w<

@Alice80 : I own a SD13/Dolpa 16 Williams. I owned a SD17 version briefly, but didn't get any comparison photos because most of my stuff is in storage as I prep for a move. But from what I've seen and other owners describe, SD13 is different and has a "fluffier" face. I quite like it! But I'm not sure if Volks releases the SD13 version anymore... even for one-offs. Here is a picture below (they are the same doll), but mine became very yellow and since I can't qualify for exchange service I airbrushed him to match Shadow Skin.

[​IMG]

@Kim : I love the faceup on your Williams! <3 Who painted him?

#10 Dybbuk, Jan 11, 2022
      Last edited: Jan 11, 2022
    11. @Dybbuk - Vitta Vera did his faceup.

Volks really tapped into something with the Wiliiams sculpt. It has so much range and rarely looks bad.

12. Has anyone received their FCS from last autumn? I ordered in Oct. He should arrive this month, but I dont remember seeing any from Aug/Sept(I forget which month)

13. Sharing my Volks Sdgr Mytyl. I am not a big fan of her fullset, so decided to change her clothes. She is really beautiful :D
      I hope everyone who enters win :blush

[​IMG]

14. My FCS from August came in just before Christmas. <3 I got a 'just arrived to our office from Kyoto's Tenshi-no-Sato' late November, then a shipping notification early December. So overall seems like they managed to stick to their timeline. I hope your FCS comes in soon! <3

15. I just got my email from Volks USA saying my Lieselotte has been shipped!!!

This is my first brand new doll from Volks ever! I’m so excited!!! :D

16. I just got my email too! Finally :XD: Looking forward to all the new dolls coming home soon.

17. My Lieselotte has shipped!! Omg, I'm soo excited. I was expecting to wait a few more weeks.

18. Same! I was thinking it would actually be, like, the last week of January or even February. So glad it’s not! Can’t wait to see everyone’s beautiful girls!

19. My lieselotte is shipping too! I wasn’t expecting that for another month.

20. There is gonna be so many new Lieselottes! Very excited to see what everyone does with theirs. UPS is saying that she should arrive by Thursday for me but, UPS can be a little slow to my area, so we will see.