1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Super Dollfie - SD, SD13, SD16, SD17, SDGr, SDGou & FCS - XXXII

Jan 9, 2022

1. @pris84 :lol: You are too right! I will, thanks!

2. They don’t require anything other than having a website account. It’s weird but none of the dolls from this dollpa require the global membership.

The reason there are two buttons is because if you signed up at a store in Japan for a membership before setting up an online account, then they want you to register using the number on your physical membership card as part of your online account setup so they don’t have to do extra paperwork to merge the accounts later.

3. Omg, so I paid for GL for nothing
      Better safe then sorry

4. @MilkHoney At least if you win, it'll pay for itself in terms of points generated!

I' also assumed you'd need GL to enter this time.

5. I wonder what the win rate has been so far for Reg and Max

6. Seems like People from usa can apply for both jp and usa lottery.

7. Yes that's usually the case.

Fingers crossed for everyone.

8. Got some of the boys re-dressed today and my 85 boy got this new Velvet*Paw outfit from Dolpa!

[​IMG]

9. He’s adorable @SuperShawol ! He looks so comfy and cute! I also really love his light eyes with that faceup!

10. Thank you so much! He so completely has my heart, my first ever Volks FCS!

11. Is this the place to ask about SD10 bodies? I'm wondering what clothes/patterns for other Volks dolls they can wear. Based on the limited pictures I can find it looks like the torsos are approximately the same size as SD13, the limb lengths just vary.

12. They're a bit wider in the waist than SD13. And SD13 is thicker in the waist than SDGr (at least for the girls). If a Volks outfit has fitted bits in an outfit that works on all three, you'll frequently see hook and eyes that are at 3 different places.

13. My group photo of Alice/Lorina sculpts :3nodding:
      They are gossiping about the latest news of the town of the arrival of the new boys Maximillian and Regulus :D
      Hope you enjoy it :whee:

[​IMG]

14. Omg that is one amazing group picture :love. Everyone looks so beautiful. I looooove how you styled them. They fit together so well yet they all seem to have their own styles as well. Sooo pretty.

15. Thank you so much for the complaint. I am happy you enjoyed the photo :D. Trying my best to learn more on dolls photography :blush

16. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      My SDGr Elsa arrived yesterday! She is too gorgeous really ❄️

ERm; so I don’t know how or why I can’t post her photo here :( (I’m on iPhone) .. she is on my Instagram if you wanna see her @kikakoneko (I hope this isn’t against the rules) T-T

17. It's just that this forum doesn't support uploading pictures directly, so you have to have them on a hosting site. If you look on Instagram and see if they have a sharing feature with BBCode links (I'm not on there so I don't know if it does tbh), those will work here.

18. All the best to those that are trying for any of the AE items on the international website tomorrow! (and the lotteries!)
      I'm hoping I'll be lucky enough to add the Strawberry Kimono Maiden outfit to cart :chocoberry

Also here, to share my latest addition, Nimuë my Souseiseki :fangirl:

[​IMG]

19. @XiaoCream She's so beautiful! Congrats on her, and what a lovely name!

20. Gah! Tried to get one of the Ernest that briefly popped into stock but that was a nightmare attempt. Not too upset, as the restock was a complete surprise but would have been nice.
      Now to try my luck with Regulus.:eusa_pray