1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Super Dollfie ~ SD, SD13, SDGr, SD16, SD17 & FCS - Part V

Jun 15, 2012

1. See? In the right hands, they can do a lot!

I gave my SD10 two years before I gave up and sold her, and my yo lasted a year before she left.
      I'm pretty used to limited mobility (I have mostly delf boys) but I couldn't get anything out of those girls or my friends SD13 boys.
      I wasn't sure about getting my Ryoya (much as he was a grail), but I did and I'm happy I did. It's about time Volks made its way back into my collection.

2. I just got my first Yo (Isao), and I swear he out-poses many of the bigger SD models. Back locks, arm locks, doublejointed knees, and a zillion different option hands = maximum motion & dynamism, from a 10" chibi with stumpy limbs and a giant balloon head. I have no idea how they do it. xD Just like I have no idea how old SD10 Rainey seems so animated, when he has no waist or doublejointed anything.

But those Graffitis & SD17s can seem natural & relaxed & human merely by sitting down.... which is awesome. :chocoheart: I am hooked on them too (even if they slouch in uniform).

3. Thanks, everyone... It took me quite some time to buy those bodies... XD

By the way... Who says SDGr boys can't wear uniforms? Kazuya begs to differ!!! Well... With plates of macaroons, even Victorique would say he looks awesome in uniforms! XD

[​IMG]

4. He is absolutely as cute as a bug! But he'd be constantly getting detention for not standing up straight. :XD:

Kaiya here can really DO uniforms. <3

[​IMG]

5. nuooooo ceee~~ ure trolling meee~ im in the middle of confusion whether im takin kazuya or date&#8230; TTwTT

6. Yeah... The SD13 bust part is much more prominent, that's why! Kaiya looks awesome! :) I'm not really into uniforms though since they're so much pain in the b to put on... XD Kazuya doesn't wear it often... Only when Vic is in town (so he won't get scolded).

Oh... And I have a question for girl owners... Is there much difference between the SDGr girl neck size with SD10 girl neck size? O.o

7. Thanks - and Kaiya has been inside that uniform for over a year, btw. They ARE a pain. xD (But worth it!)

8. Kaiya looks amazing in that uniform.
      I used to have the same set, but I sold it. It didn't suit any of my boys. :(

9. Simple, get them both! xD

10. Did anyone save the link to Time Will Tell SD16 girl high heel shoes FS here at DOA?

I must have dropped it from my subscriptions and DOA’s search and I do not get along because I cannot find it again.

TIA

11. s-s-s-s-s-s-suicideee TTwTT LOL

ur date arrived yet? pic plsss~

12. Actually I've had him since November, I just don't take very many pictures of him.:sweat

13. I miss checking here for a couple days and there are, count them, TWO Kazyua photo's posted?!? Eiiiii....I should just leave him on my wish list and stop taking him off. XD More, more photo's please! And if anyone has Victorique to share it'll make my day. :3

JennyNemesis - Your Rainey looks amazing there! King of the mountain indeed.

14. I thought I'd share a photo of my natural-kei girl, Moriko. <3

[​IMG]

passionafashion, I love your sleeping four sisters! And she's just darling in her outfit. :3

XiaoCream, Happy birthday to Rei. My SD Sara's birthday is coming up soon as well. I really like her wig, it goes so well with her faceup. ^^

aznbutterfly, Lol, your Anouk is lovely and I think it's cute that she only comes around when cute boys are about. xD

15. Topazrain... She s so cute. Looks like a girl fom the 70s... ;)

MacaronTea... I have old photos of Kazuya with Vic. She hasn't visited in a long time. :(

16. [​IMG]
      Volks absolutely blew me away with the faceup on the SD16 Megu. It was gorgeous on the photos, but STUNNING in real life. I'm in love :) Meet Johanna... The blonde wig wasn't meant for her but I put it on for fun......... And now it's stuck for good. (Also I love Mako eyes, they have some of the nicest color to them)

17. audiencekiller - just wow on her face up indeed!

18. Hello everyone I'm back :D

@Fransyung: Sorry I've been busy lately >_< I hope they will meet soon

A few days ago, I'm taking a photo of Victorique and Faldio
      Vic head is bigger than Fall (_ _);;

[​IMG]

19. Kekekkekekke... Welcome back!!! *throws macaroons*

20. Hahahah Vic said thank you for the macaroons nee-san~ XDDD

I wonder... when will they meet again~~ T3T;; I miss your gorgeous boys~