1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Super Dollfie ~ SD, SD13, SDGr, SD16, SD17 & FCS - Part V

Jun 15, 2012

1. I love way you styling her as mori-girl ! <3 Very2 cute!! :D

@audiencekiller : Your Megu Looks so sexy with blonde wig^^,I think She got the best faceup ever from volks!

2. Hello there Faldio....:sweat:aheartbea:wiggle

3. Thanks Carmen :D Faldio said hello to ;)

4. topazrain, Moriko's face-up's so cute!! I love those freckles. :whee:

[​IMG]

Clover had a walk with me yesterday.

5. What a magnificent photo, OctoberAnna! The light hits her perfectly...

6. OMG what a beautiful picture and what a glowingly lovely girl!

Er, I finally gave my long-suffering Fabian (Maki T.) a new faceup. Here is a terrible picture of it :sweat.
      [​IMG]

7. OctoberAnna, that photo is lovely! Clover is so pretty!!

Timid, I really like his new faceup! I love Maki, so glad to see them shared ^^

8. Fabian looks great... :D Did you do the make up? :D I like his two toned hair, too!

9. Hello Fabian :aheartbea What a sweet-looking Maki! Volks's faceup makes a much bitchier man. ^^

10. Wow octoberanna. That photo is gorgeous~ :aheartbea

I just wanted to share another photo, since i got a new wig in today.

[​IMG]

its a bit messy but i love it.

11. hi i love every bautiful boys and girls on this thread and seeing other peoples's handsome maki's and Amakusas, makes me what two spam my two boys
      so i introduce you too Cloud(SD !3 Boy Amakusa) and Rowan( One Off Maki T.)
      [​IMG]

i love these boys so much!! i hope u like my boys:)

12. Thank you! :D

Yes, I did the faceup. It's probably the best one I've ever done :sweat.

Heh, yeah. I may have made him a little too sweet-looking for the character, especially with his "evil eyes" in, but his new fresh-faced look is charming me at the moment.

captainkyo, your girl looks terrific in that wig.

Yurikun, wai~ Two of my favourite sculpts in one pic. And a One-Off Maki? Lucky~

A new face yesterday, a new outfit today -- Fabe's a busy guy:
      [​IMG]
      Fabian: I'm not sure this is how you're supposed to wear this outfit . . .
      Me: But your crazy undies match your crazy boots!

13. timid~Maki looks great. I see he is rocking Shirou's crazy outift...thats's HOT!!!!

14. Love your Amakusa yurikun >u<&#9829;

15. DarkRu - I'm amazed at how much larger indeed Vic's head is! O.o They still look lovely together though all the same. :-)

Timid - He looks fantastic in this new look! All of the red bits I think are exactly why I love it. :3

16. Timid- That outfit is awesomely out there!

Captainkyo- Yay! More Rinon! I love her wig :)

My girl got a new wig too, but I'm of course torturing it like I do to every single one of my wigs.

Random question- Does anyone have the most recent Volks News? The one with Hijikata in it? Can anyone look at the FCS options and tell me what is says about the SDgr bodies... I heard a rumor that there might be more options soon, so just dying to find out. I really want to order my f-29 girl in the new year.

17. *__* I love looking at everyone's pictures! I am going to VolksUSA in 2 weeks and I will be ordering my very first Volks, an F-34 boy! I'm so excited! :D

18. That's so exciting! I was going to do that this month, but I bought Yukinojo instead :sweat

I better hurry up and order my f-29 girl!

19. I must say I love coming here to see all the pretty dolls. I'm more of a lurker, so I seldom post anything, but I always come to this thread.

I just got a package containing my second SD Ran! So here's a pic of my girls together:
      [​IMG]

They're called Claire and Penelope. Haven't decided who is who yet though... *_*

I love how their face-ups are so different, despite being the same sculpt from the same release. Makes me go a bit :?
      (at least I can tell them apart by that)

20. Wow Ahiru...twin Rans! Congrats to you and I love both of their face-ups! :love If they both came from Volks that way and haven't been altered by a previous owner, they're a wonderful example of the individual artistry that exists there. Thanks for taking the time to post and share a photo of your beautiful girls!

Juli DC :)