1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Tokyo Boys Tidbit

Sep 4, 2005

1. This is why I am saving for Bermann/Next Tokyo Boy...I will probably just wait for the Tokyo boy now xD

2. I hope he has glasses too...I think that would be hot >>
      I really can't wait now x_x I hope he comes out in December.

3. HOHMAGOD. Yes! I too pray for a geek... *_* LOVE.

4. Does anyone have a link to the page with the Virgin Mary statue on it? It keeps getting mentioned, but I don't read Japanese, and I can't seem to find it. Just curious, because I keep seeing it mentioned :)

-- A <3

5. http://www.volks.co.jp/en/volks/angelssweethome/index_angelssweethome.aspx

It shows it here on Volks' Tenshi no Sato website. :grin: It's beautiful. :chibi

6. hmmm,,,I think it's going to be smaller size than sd13.
      sd16,,, wouldn't he be much taller than other tokyo boys?
      I don't think taller boy than Isao would fit into
      the whole tokyo boy story...... at least that's what I think.
      Isao supposed to be tallest of all the boys?
      (hmm a little disappointed that it's not SD 13).

7. Thanks Sarah for the info. I am sure if it was secret, Mikey wouldn't have said anything.

Comparing the two silhouettes (and I know I have seen a different photo with Isao somewhere) if the short haired silhouette is Isao, then the long haired one is slightly taller in comparision (look at the space between the top of the board and the head of each figure).

Personally, I'm hoping for a sunlight dreadlocked or braid guy, but I know that is asking for a bit much. I am sure what ever they come out with will be very cool, and probably the most produced of all 4. I just hope they have the store open here in LA and we can order him there. And it is cool that Mikey is designing him, that means he will fit in with the others.

8. I hope all the things you do minus the sunlight one ^^;

9. Not likey to be sunlight, but after seeing Janne's boy, oh my, how could anyone not want a sunlight boy?

At least it's pretty obvious he's gonna have long hair. Be cool if it was a House of Daggers style.

10. lol I don't want one ^^; I only really like the "normal" skintone...
      Any hair he has is OK with me as long as he has a more "adult" face ^^; That's what I wish. Like Mikey version of Heath or Lucas (of course not directly, but their more mature looks).

11. ..Anybody know how long that's been up? when is soon x_X?

12. That's been there awhile.

And I agree that most of the dolls do look very nice with their natural skin tone. I couldn't even imagine a sunlight Madoka or Jun T.

Volks is really slow about giving out info. Sarah has been great with what she has told us. I did see on the Dolpha after report that the President spoke about the future of Volks and that info will be provided soon on their website. So does this mean we will finally hear more about the new store??????

13. IMHO any news is good news...I love every little bit :D
      I'm just getting a bit excited thanks to the new info :) I've been looking forward to the 4th Tokyo Boy for a while now x_x At least I know I'll have enough moolah by December XD;

14. Gotta love Christmas XDD

15. Well in my case Channukah, more time to save up and maybe an early withdrawl of birthday money XD;

16. I already know that I must get him ^^

17. Ho Ho, I just had a funny thought! What Volks will do is announce that Arashi is the 4th Tokyo Boy, and they will do a second edition of him...

18. Oh man, I want him allready...

19. I was thinking that too,,, haha,, glad someone thinks alike.
      It's more funny it took mikey a year and half to come up
      with that trick. ^^