1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks USA Website Now Open

Nov 29, 2005

1. Ok I am a little confused. I can get Standard Kun on the Japanese website for $481.27 plus shipping or I can get her on the USA site for $603.00 plus the overpriced UPS brokerage fee as I am in Canada.

when it comes down to it I am thinking it will be cheaper for me to just order from the Japan site...plus I can buy those little extras while I am at it.

Although I can also always send my aunt to the store and have her buy her and send it to me EMS instead of UPS and have her fill out the customs form as a gift?

what to do? what to do? HMMMMM

2. Yeah... I did this already. *cracks up*

I was thinking I would be patient and wait until the volks japan site re-stocked the doll I wanted but I've been waiting and watching since July and I've never seen her in! So basically I slept on it, and then I just went WELL SHE'S MINE NOW, BUY!

Sure its added expense, but hopefully this means I'll have her before christmas!

*excited hardcore*

3. Okay, stupid question but are the dolls they list in stock at LA and ready to ship? I'm considering ordering one but I'd need her in my hands before the 20th. ^_^

4. As far as I know they are, they say 5 days delivery time and don't mention any other kind of wait..!

5. They ship immediately! I ordered Toppi on Thursday Dec 1 and the UPS tracking info shows they shipped her the same day via UPS Ground (which always takes a week) and delivery is scheduled for this Thurs Dec 8.

If you order now you'll definitely have your doll by the 20th!

6. Yes, the dolls on the website are in stock and ready to ship. I placed my order on Nov 29. It also takes a week for me because I am on the east coast. They shipped my order the next day and the UPS tracking says that it is scheduled for delivery on Tuesday Dec 6. [​IMG]