1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Yo-SD questions (wig/shoes/clothes)

Dec 1, 2005

1. I have seen on here that Leeke wigs will fit a YoSD, but which size will fit? There is 6-6.5 and 7-8. I read that the YoSD head is about 6.7 inches. I assume that would mean I should get the 6-6.5?

2. The 6-6.5 fits yo heads even my melon head Cherie wears 6-6.5 the 7-8 is way too large that's what my MSD girls wear

4. Does anyone know where I can find a black dress suit with with white shirt and tie for a Yo boy? Or of anyone who I might be able to commission one from? I want to try to get the suit in time for Christmas, if possible.

5. volks made one for Yuuta so you can try to get a hold of one.

6. If anyone is wondering about clothes, I found that Living Dead Doll outfits work really well:

[​IMG]

Tanpopo in the "Bad Habit" costume. I know there's another thread about this but its not been touched since 06, so I figured that i would post this here. That other thread also mentioned the darker fabrics will rub off tho, so best wash, but the black parts from this outfit didn't leave any marks on Tanni. :)

But even their little socks & shoes fit perfectly! And since I had no other clothes for her at the time, having a whole outfit already was totally awesome, lol.

7. Try Cheerydoll USA..I got a couple cute outfits from Karin that are really cute on my Benjy.
      http://www.cheerydollusa.com/

8. Wigs fit
      - Leekeworld/dollga - size 6-6.5 fits very well.
      - eluts - size 6-7, fits Honey Delf, Cutie Delf will fit YoSD very well, too.

9. Yes, Anastasia (Lyn) wears MP Royal Eclipse in 14mm.

[​IMG]

Royal Eclipse and Caribbean are my favorite MP colors.

There have been some issues in the past with MP eyes developing "red eye" or blown pupils, no one is sure if it results from an interaction with the resin or the putty, or just something that happens. The "red eye" has happened to a couple of my pairs, and one of Pam's pairs blew the pupil.

10. Are those the Polymer eyes or the soft glass ones? The polymer ones are a new product.

11. My YO Sara is suitable to use rosenlied Wigs.;)

[​IMG]

12. I think, living in the US, there are a lot of options available to you in the Yo-Sd size. For example, keyrings, you can get loads with little toys on them or soft toys, or there are the Hallmark Christmas ornaments that come in all sorts of styles.
      Someone sent me a little Etch a Sketch which is the perfect size for Yos. Or there are little Elmo's that when you press their tummies, they giggle. Or Remment, some of their things are the right size for Yos, I have a couple of tea sets which my Yo's and their friends play with. I believe the food wouldn't be too out of scale either. Jack, my Ayumu, has a small London bus that I got in a tourist shop in London, a little Tonka truck which was a Christmas decoration, a baseball set, lots of things that I've just been sent from the US or found in cheap Chinese shops here in Spain.
      Heidi Ott dolls made in 1/12th scale are perfect little dolls for Yo sized girls.
      In the US the opportunities for finding things are endless!
      Good luck!

13. i'm bookmarking this thread for when bubble (or whatever i deside to re-name her) arives.
      i've found some stuff on ebay (and ordered her an outfit for when she gets here) but this has alot of good resources on it.

there is one really good ebay store i found... i'm not sure if i'm allowed to link to ebay stores, so i'll just post the seller's name... releaserain
      this shop has a really cute selection of clothes for yo-sd and for all sizes. i believe they're all hand made.

14. Releserain is my hero, i have gotten shoes for my yo twice, as well as gotten shoes for both my other kids, large and small, the yo converse run a bit large, but i think its cute.

15. Mimiwoo's great too! I'm probably going to be putting in an order with her myself...

16. I've ordered from both releaserain and Mimiwoo-both are great to deal with.

17. does anyone know where they sell eyeglasses for yo-sd size dolls?