1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

WARNING: Angel of Dream (Singapore Agent)

Aug 20, 2007

1. if you're having problems with the singapore agent's site and items ordered from her you might want to check out this recent official AOD thread. That seller is no longer affiliated, but the real AOD is promising to make good on allt he orders:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164474

2. A lot of US dealers are now carrying AOD items, so you might want to try throught them or through AOD's ebay seller. All the issues were with the Singapore dealer (who is no longer a dealer for them). My AOD is currently trapped in customs, so he's almost home now--I had waited around three months with no word, and then finally contacted the US rep, and he and Alan got everything straightened out for me. They seem to be trying very hard to fix the issues that people have been having with the dealer.

3. I have been aware of the recent AoD thread.
      I'm waiting for my order to show up from the new AoD agents.

4. AOD has some wonderful dolls and accessories, but I would order them straight through their USA reps. There are LOADS of them who have the dolls and other bits in stock and ready to ship here in the states.
      Aaron is their US rep who was selling them at the BJD Con in TX this Summer. He was super nice and very helpful.
      If you need his contact info, I believe he is here on DoA as well.

5. Seconded. They sent me a boy body in a WRONG color (I specifically ordered NS color, and they sent me BW, despite I noted the color I wanted in my ebay purchase). When I contacted the seller, he refused to change the item or a refund, and only offered to send me a low-priced NS colored body. DO NOT deal with them!!

6. i never knew AoD had a singapore dealer. o.o

7. Ugh. Dealt with Vivien too. First time I actually had to get 'mean' in an e-mail. >_<

8. junkyspot.com sells AoD now and they are very nice and I alwayse get what I order :) I hope this helps

9. While I'm not exactly a proponent of charge-backs, I do want to say that if you paid them with a credit card (via paypal or whatever--regardless of whether or not it's past 45 days, as long as it's within 6 months) sending the wrong item/refusing to correct the issue/not sending the item at all is a perfectly legitimate reason to submit a claim with your credit card company. You just have to get the form for it from them, then fax or snail mail them copies of all the correspondence and photographic evidence of the error and then their claims department will go over it.

It's worth trying once you've exhausted all other avenues, especially for something as expensive as a doll body, or if the item never even showed up.

(I've never actually done it myself, but when I had a bunch of those stupid promotional checks stolen out of my mailbox a couple of months ago, the 'error in billing' form they sent me to have the thief's charges removed from my account had all those issues listed as legitimate reasons for filing a claim.)