1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Was your first doll a boy or girl? - Part 2

Dec 28, 2018

1. The first doll I wanted to order was supposed to be a girl from iplehouse, but then they had a cute limited boy I fell instandly in Love with so well. First doll is going to be a boy,but it'll be still a lot of time until he arrives.

2. Girl! I only have 1 boy, a Doll Zone fox boy (hehe) I really like the girls, I also have a Fairyland PukiPuki Cupid head that I made into a girl because girls rule!

3. Mine was a boy, and all of my bjds are boy:thumbup
      I won’t be able to stop buying dresses if I own a girl....

4. My first doll was a girl. I never thought I would want a boy, like why would anyone want to buy boy dolls? But then I realized I was totally wrong! The boys are just irreristable and now I am buying only boys.

5. All girls. Just because.

6. umm... it was a girl <3 I fell in love in first sight

7. All my dolls are boys.

8. My first doll was a boy, as were my first couple doll heads. I feel like I'm more picky about my girl dolls so they're harder for me to buy than the boys.

9. My first was a girl, but I only have girls in my doll family at present.

10. My first doll is a boy (a grown man, to be precise), and three dolls after him are all male dolls. I have a girl doll in my plans, and I'm really existed to get her, but she just wasn't in an immediate purchase list for me.

11. my first doll is a boy, from ringdoll, I still love him even his resin is not that good。
      Ringdoll has really great dolls the first few years.

12. my first was a girl and so far I've only had girls. Though most of the dolls on my priority list are boys.

13. My first one was a boy Resinsoul Feng on DF-A body. I still keep Feng Head as face-up practice head and sold the body.

14. Mine was a girl, Minifee Chloe. She was just so cute I couldn't resist.

15. My first doll was Rosa =) an Ivy sculpt by Anna Dobryakova (Tender Creation). She was suposed to be my only doll however... well you guys know how it goes =P Shortly after I bought a second hand DollShe David Kuncci to keep Rosa company =) I actually never imagined myself getting boy dolls but I really love them! They are just so handsome ^^ But to me female dolls are still the epitomy of beauty in the doll world <3

16. My first doll was a girl. Actually, all of my dolls are girls!

17. Both of mine are boys, but that's because I'm extremely picky about girl sculpts. Boy dolls don't have to meet my impossible standards

18. A boy from Dollzone! :)

19. My first doll is volks fcs41,she is a girl

20. I started this hobby twice. The first time my first doll was a guy, rather androgynous, and the second time my first doll was a guy, but you will not confuse him with a lady. All dolls after the first were boys. But now, finally, after a long time, I fell in love with several ladies. And even purchased a body for the first. Let's see how it goes ^^