1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

We're all Mad Here... Pipos Cheshire discussion (all types)

Aug 29, 2010

1. Wow you did a fantsatic job painting him... love how you dressed him too!

2. I see one of the new Cheshires from the latest Ltd. colors has come in. He's posted on the main Pipos thread.. Maybe my guy will be incoming soon? He's going to be all togged out in his new Pepperoni Pizza threads and ready for his spotlight. I can't wait to shoot some pics of him. It looks like from her photos his resin color is pale DoAngels blue.

3. Are the teeth on the Star Cheshire different to the other Cheshires? I'm not sure if they're more pointy or if its just me being misled. D:

4. Mine's sorta here! I have to pick him up tomorrow at the post office. I got the lavender one, with face up. Can't wait to see what he looks like in person.

5. MichelleAK Congrats! I can't wait to see pic of him.:)

So here's my light-blue cheshire, Velmu.
      [​IMG]

6. He's lovely chibi-kagu!

Here are a couple of quick pics of mine. No clothes yet. The coloring looks off, since the light in my house is pretty horrible and it's too rainy outside to take natural light pictures.

[​IMG]
      Untitled by MichelleAK, on Flickr

This shows the actual color better (although the lavender is actually darker than it appears in this picture, and the faceup prettier):

[​IMG]
      Untitled by MichelleAK, on Flickr

7. Teabender - they are definitely more pointy. They are all sharp, whereas the regular Cheshire has pointy canines. :)

I hope you get yours soon, sistercuervo!

Ooh, MichelleAK, your Cheshire is absolutely GORGEOUS! :D I am so very much loving that purple color. :)

8. MichelleAK Oh, that lavender color also suits so well on Cheshires! Those eyes, did they come from Pipos or did you change them? I really like that "butterfly" on corner of eye.

9. The eyes came from Pipos. I'm not crazy about them; I wish he had come with the blue eyes shown on the site. I'll probably end up changing them out for blue or purple.

The faceup is really nice and detailed. I'm very happy with it.

10. Love the new guys, chibi-karu and Michelle. I am so glad to see what the actual color of the blue resin is like. It seemed turquoise on site, but is actually a lovely sky blue. Goes well with the pink ear tips. The lavender is so pretty! It was hard to pick between the two colors.
      ugh! It seems like forever, but it's only be September since I ordered. Should not be impatient, considering they did say 40-50 days for making them. I have got to stop going there every day!

11. I have a friend, she lives a few many blocks away from my house and she as the Dark Alice Cheshire. I cannot stop myself from almost going off with him (not serious) !!!! I want a Cheshire D=

As anyone tried the beast hands on the more recent Ches? Any color match ?

12. I bought the beast hands at the same time as my lavender Cheshire. I haven't put them on him yet, but they are slightly darker and a more blue shade of lavender than he is. It's not a big difference, but it's not a perfect match.

13. Can't wait for my basic cheshire to arrive! I was just browsing this thread and my daughter, (who is not a doll enthusiast) came in. She took one look and said, "I want that." Then for the next half hour went on and on about how I should buy a whole army of these, so she can paint them. I didn't tell her I have one on the way, just grinned, like the kitties do! :) Maybe I'll have to buck up for another one for her, maybe for the birthday in February.

14. My Cheshire, Count De Money, is shipping! Photos soon. I am so glad he will arrive before our Halloween club meeting. His costume is ready for him. ;)

15. He's looking very spiffy! Walter is darling in his new outfit. What a cute scene you've made.

16. MichelleAK I'm jelous about that scene!;) Really nice outfit for Walter.

And this grin from Velmu, doesn't promise any good.
      [​IMG]

17. Count de Money

[​IMG]
      in his very handsome ensemble by Pepperoni Pizza.
      "It's good to be the Count"
      with apologies to Mel Brooks.

18. Love your Halloween scene, MichelleAK! Walter looks adorable. The Count is quite dashing, and most commanding, I must say, sistercuervo. :D Your Velmu is beautiful, chibi-kagu. He looks like he is planning something.....;)

19. The Count looks great sistercuervo. Love that outfit. Velmu definitely looks like he's up to something, chibi-kagu. I love those Cheshire grins! :lol:

I had time deciding between the lavender and blue. It came down to which "tattoo" I preferred. If I could have afforded it, I would have gotten both of them.