1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What’s the weirdest accessory you’ve looked for?!

Jan 9, 2018

1. Teleri, My collection sounds almost identical to yours, though I do not have a Foozball table !!! I do have two 1/4 scale replicas of Tutankhmun's thrones though, and a sterling silver 19th c German tea set, as well as an antique cloisonné one. I love miniature tea sets !

2. I'm looking for masks, like gas masks .

3. A 1/3 appropriate sized bird cage which I found as wedding party favors. Most miniature bird cages were 1/12

4. eye lace... what a better word to describe it but yes.. i dont get what's it for and it's not for sleep mask either o .o

5. Drug paraphernalia is probably the 'weirdest' accessory I've shopped for before. Found a complete stoner's paradise kit on etsy :wiggle

I have a doll sized kendama too, I haven't seen many of those around, so I guess that's pretty weird.

6. I don’t know how unusual these are, but some difficult-to-find props for my and my friend’s crew have included various drug paraphernalia and adult items, a skateboard and an umbrella, some of which I tracked down and some of which I crafted.

Still on the hunt for a cute SD-size bicycle in a vintage style, preferably baby blue. It is important to the story but outside my ability to create.

7. Hmm weirdest accessory I'm currently looking for is a sacrificial altar. I figure I will just get a stone to serve as the altar as Youtube has videos to make all sorts of doll furniture but nothing for altars to have your dolls sacrifice other dolls lol.

8. The weirdest for me is a guess a scythe, or a toy zebra that’s a similar size to the doll so I can modify it to be a doll stand. My on order popovy’s gonna sit on it, side saddle :3nodding:

9. Doll sized rubber ducks which float well are hard to find!

10. I don't know if you've found something in the meantime, but I found an antiqued wheelchair at DOLK. It's a little more modern than I wanted, but it's very pretty and has a 1930s-1940s feeling. :thumbup

11. I was looking for a proper sized fish when I was taking a picture. This proved to be a very difficult task.

12. Turkish delights lol they are the oddest thing I’ve went looking for my dolls

13. A screwdriver sounds like an interesting piece of dolly accessory! I myself just bought my doll a garter for her thigh, but I don't think it's that weird I suppose

14. Lacy stuff for my 70 cm boy maybe? Never did find anything I liked

15. Now I got this urge to get my dolls who are modern dwellers (Noah and Kazumi) gaming systems and laptops. I know once upon a time keychains of DS's existed and there are mac compacts.

16. I like Elizabethan collars or neck ruffles on my dolls. They are hard to find. Round eye glasses and Victorian boots have taken up a lot of my search time as well. But I guess a gargoyle and bat are probably the most unusual things. I would like a realistic plush wolf but everything I come across is too expensive or too fake looking.

17. I do not have a doll yet but I definitely like to look for random stuff whenever I can! Probably the most odd thing I have found myself looking for is a tiny pack of gum, just.. a strange thing to want a doll to have!

18. I want SD sized Elk that are realistic looking and not very plushy looking. I look every xmas, and nothing yet is what I want.

19. Oooh I'll take a look, thank you, but it might be a little modern for me too haha

20. Icicle wings, or any kind of ice back accessory. I don't even know how to begin making them.