1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What’s the weirdest accessory you’ve looked for?!

Jan 9, 2018

1. Condoms! and I only have girls..

2. The strangest prop I'm trying to find is a or accessory is Mouse ears for my girl Aida, you know like magnetic ones. Surprisingly they are hard to find...

3. For now, the weirdest thing I have found myself looking for is pilot's overalls like the ones from the air forces. Really need one of those for my girl in process... I may even need a helmet but that's not #1 in my list.

4. It's for an off topic non bjd doll but I have made a matching sky blue pj set of sweater, nightcap and pants that have pictures of different sushi on it. It actually looks kinda cute.

5. I'm looking for a pet that's not going to cost me an arm and a leg.. I rreeeeaaallly want a fantasy type of creature as a familiar for my RS Song but it's hard to find sources unless I'm looking on etsy and then I need to find owner pics.

6. It is hard to find a realistic articulated horse for my MSD gunslinger. So there is one option..... here we go again....

7. A 1/3 scale rifle and adult toys <_<

Sounds very weird when you put them together like that...

8. Omg I saw those! I also just saw an adult plug a few minutes ago. I'm not even sure what the use is.

9. lol I guess so

10. I've been looking for an MSD sized melodica (an instrument that is a cross between a harmonica and piano) for a few months for one of my girls. I don't think I'll find one, so I'll probably have to get a YoSD keyboard or synthesizer and do some mods on it.

11. Been trying to find a pair of Gauntlets for a character I have in mind, or at the very least some usable gloves. Hard to find for a MiniFee though, at least for me :/ I can tell I'm probably gonna have make multiples to deal with the hands.

12. Do you have any concept art, or inspiration? I really like the first thing my imagination came up with; I'm wondering if we're on the same page?

13. I was thinking of something like this:
      [​IMG]

14. I wonder if you could make wings like that using something like Shrinky Dinks?

15. Large, about a meter tall, green transparent crystals. Couldn't find neither glass nor plastic ones, so now I'm looking for someone who'd make them of silicone or something like that.

16. A small yellow duck (although I don't know how strange it is, but I have a small doll and finding a duck of this size was a big problem for me)

17. One of my characters requires shots to keep an illness in check. I thought it might be a cute little detail if he had some hypodermic needles in his rucksack, so I embarked on a search for an MSD-sized hypodermic needle. I found one, but it was out of my price range at the time...and now that I can afford one I can't find the shop that sold them!!!

18. Mini Dollfie Dream Cirno has wings that are really similar to that! A bit simplified, but really close.
      [​IMG]
      She was limited edition, but I know that people on the DD forums have tracked her and/or her wings down. Probably not cheap, but easier than a DIY project, and Volks is pretty high-quality.

Accessory-wise, I'm not really looking for anything right now, but I really wish someone would make lolita-style purses! (And that that someone is cheaper than the BTSSB fullsets lol) I don't feel up to sewing tiny tiny layers of pleather and cardboard and lining and zippers quite yet >.<