1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What are the coolest modifications you've seen/owned?

Jan 31, 2021

1. I love this so much, omg! Kinda reminds me of Sylveon <3

2. oh my word!! I have actually never considered this but it kind of works!! Even his eyes kind of look like Sylveon's pale ones! I might just have to make a cosplay for him now that you mentioned it! xD

3. I haven't gotten started yet but I have a doll whose legs are going to be modded to look more like old-timey prosthetics that I'm pretty excited about.

4. a child doll with mantis claws on his back, i found it really cool and intresting it almost looked like a pair of messed up wings, i saw it on instagram but i unfortunately cannot find it again, i remember talking a screenshot but my folders are very disorganised :| so i find it i definitely gonna post it <3

Login • Instagram found it

5. That's actually not as much of a mod as you're thinking! It's a 5StarDoll Jadite that had another set of human arms added on under the bug arms, and I think another set of wings as well.

6. No idea who did this as I saw it in like 2010, but someone on here modded a doll’s torso to look like a torso-shaped birdcage. I forget if there was an actual bird inside, but they did thread colorful ribbons through the “bars” in spots. It was gorgeous and reminded me of the Bizenghast manga (really dating myself there!).

7. I love mods to make bjds look like video game characters of different species

8. I think third eye mods are so cool. I’d love to have one.

9. Beautiful mods, everyone! This guy is one of my favorite mods out there I think, or at least one that impressed me a lot. I have to admit I'm not sure if his name is Doctor Krow or if he was modded by Dr Krow/Krowbar^^;;. I also like Mismantis' dolls as well as the intricate mods by Citronrouge .

10. is it still a mod when it's basically a whole new body? either way, I'm obsessed with glacelau's unoa sphinx:

[​IMG]

I don't know if glacelau's on DOA, but you can see tons more pics of this lady here on tumblr! there's even some construction shots!

11. @nocchios @Glace Leau is on DoA! That really is an incredible mod but it's hard to tell if the doll would even be considered on topic anymore despite being made of on topic parts. She really does some very creative work that's really fun to look at! I never expect the combinations she uses.