1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you saving for?

Aug 2, 2018

1. I'm currently saving for a Conarium zifei + wig and a few clothing pieces for her!

2. I’m saving for my 2 layaways...DollChateau Gladys A (mechanical body) and Luts MyChoice Senior Delf Ju Hee in limited lavender skin. Both are SDs, and it’s going to take me most of the year to pay them off...so I must remain extra determined and vigilant, and not even look at other dolls!:eusa_naug

3. Currently saving up for my first bjd, a souldoll Finley with the new kids double body.

Also little by little buying face up supplies i didnt already own such as MSC, pearl ex powders, nd some new watercolor pencils.

And once i get access to the marketplace, i have a list of BJDs I'd love to buy such as petit gem rudy or leepy, Enaibi arielle or any IOS mini cat dolls lol

#183 Karvoo, Feb 11, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2020
    4. Oof.
      Miki Hoshii Dollfie Dream
      Unity Smartdoll
      A soom Doll (Preferable female heliot or raon)
      A momonita

Do I have to go on??? Help me

5. I am currently trying to not spend no more money and save for the PNW convention coming up in April. This would be my first doll convention and I want to make sure that I have ample amount of money to spend in case I find a thing or two that I like. I just brought 8 dolls in less than a month and I seriously need to slow my roll.

6. I have a momonita and it is the most posable doll that I have. I love them. Plus they are so easy to buy clothes for since they literally wear Barbie clothes minus the pants unless they have elastic.

7. I'm currently saving for my next doll, a cute boy from Volks, but it's usually disturbed since a lot of other things catched my eyes.
      These has a lot of new stuffs on Yahoo Auctions everyday.
      New collection from Volks, then Dollshow, then Dolpa is coming near...
      So poorly me! I should be a strong soldier against all of the lust and desire or I can't welcome my next child forerver! :p

8. faceups x 7 (heck), 3 bodies, clothes... IT NEVER ENDS

9. I am saving for another Iplehouse BID. I hope to have her by the end of the year. I only have one now and she would like a sister.

10. Ideally, a Granado Zen body!

11. Saving up for Telesthesia Mochen :)

12. For whatever FairyLand (or another company, but it's usually FairyLand) decides to suddenly throw out that's just perfect for my collection yet again... :sweat All my other goals are complete and just waiting for the right moment for the order to be placed.

13. @vicemage exactly! Fairyland just recently got me. Not expecting to be putting a doll on pre order, then , surprise! I think the bjd companies know when to hook you, lol.

14. My layaways for a Depths Dolls Giorria and a Ringdoll Rica.
      Next thing will probably be a Dollsn Hana head.

15. I’m saving up for a tiny Withdoll Snow Fox or Werewolf Baby. You know... Just in case Withdoll decides to ever release them again...

EDIT: WELL THEN. Withdoll just re-released all their bunnies and I love bunnies so... Looks like I’m saving up for a bun instead haha. :lol: I think I’m gonna get the white bunny Luke.

#195 slight, Jun 15, 2020
      Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    16. I’d really love to order a bunch of Pipos dolls one of these days. I suppose I’m currently paying off my layaways so I shouldn’t be planning too far ahead, but I just love them all so much. :XD:

17. I'm saving up for either a Ring Doll Rinku, Xaga Doll Corora, or a Loong Soul Jiao Mu Jiao. Charm Doll Circe is also very tempting! I bought two preorder dolls recently, though, and they haven't arrived yet, so I really should be patient and save.

18. Currently saving for a Harucasting E-minor, Morae, and Geurim.

19. Not actively saving exactly, but waiting. There's an artist on instagram sculpting a doll that looks like Peter Pan. Which is my favorite story of all time...I'd love to own that doll! So I'm stalking the progress and will be ready to order the second it's available.

20. I'm saving up for a Soom Sabik. He's a grail doll of mine.