1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you saving for?

Aug 2, 2018

1. After a lot of soul-searching, I've decided to stick to 1/3 sizes and up for my crew. That meant finding a larger shell for my IH Violet's character (honestly, I think I just got fed up with how difficult she was to pose compared to my bigger dolls). I've settled for a Charm Doll Vanessa, and I hope to be able to place an order for her when my country's postal and health situation stabilizes.

2. I just bought myself a Harucasting E-minor in Vitiligo Skin and a Maskcat Astrid with custom faceup in "normal" Skin. And now I am saving up for Maskcat Lilias because These dolls are so gorgeous :ablink: But first I Need to buy/make clothes for Astrid because she is my first SD and I have Nothing. I'm so glad maskcat ships them with a wig and eyes.:dance

3. RN I am saving for angell studio Kana ^^ but probably I am going to buy her second handed let see :D

4. i'm currently saving for a volks MDD liliru...and a PS5 lol depends which one ends up as my first priority

5. i am saving for a popovy doll!! i do not know wich mold yet!:dance

6. A body for my CP Luts Delf Soony head! I’ve had her since I was 22 and still have yet to find her a body because I’m searching secondhand instead lol and then after that I’m going to dedicate some time to finding and investing into a new dollie! <3

7. I am saving up for a minifee

8. Currently I'm saving for a Kinoko Juice Hoekuchi, but also all the Soom Petit Gems <3

Oh how exciting! <3 what an experience that will be! When you get her, I hope you post images of her!

9. Just coming out of the hobby with little experience, I bought some cheap dolls to begin as a result. This was a mistake and now I've been put off to save for something more expensive.

10. hi, I'm saving for three moonlight bjd clothing sets and am thinking about getting a DC male body. :)
      not sure on the body I absolutely love the aesthetic but not sure if it will go with the doll I want it for.

11. Currently saving for a new mdr pygmy!! My dog chewed mine up:pout: cant wait to find her a new bodyy

12. I'm saving up for a massive wig haul

13. I'm saving for my Magic Mirror Olwen! I already ordered her, she's on layaway :)
      I also save to get more of my wishlist bjds! I want to get so many new girls :love

14. I am saving to buy bodies for all my floating heads. So far I only have one body on layaway. I have no full doll yet, or any outfits.

15. I'm saving up for the next Volks FCS. I love my Volks girl and I want to have another one. I would really love to have a F-59 or a F-63. I also need to save for a body to put my Distant Memory Jaeii head on, but I'm still unsure about which one I want. I have a few grails that I would love to bring home but I'm not sure if that will happen. I'm going to be limiting my doll purchases because I have a bigger goal of buying a house this year.

16. I'm saving to buy my boy a new body- I like his current one aesthetically, but it's not great for posing. :sweat

17. I changed my mind, currently saving for a Spirit Imprint Elf Girl!

#237 aliquotiens, Dec 14, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
    18. Saving for and not in any order:
      A, these are all Volks; dear sd swd una, dsd regular una, a 2006 swd shou head, a yosd sara or nana, maybe if I'm lucky a Coco. Plus there's 3 sd swarriko bodies, 1 dsd body, a old skin sd13 body .....
      Then there's heads or head related face ups...
      If there's anyone loving out there, a Ring doll Yumeo fullset?
      Plus the usual in terms of shoes, clothes, eyes, hair etc.
      Oh! And all the yotenshi wings I don't have!
      I'm so over reaching.....but that's the dream and the reality.

19. I'm saving to order a Volks FCS SD13 girl + SS fees + shipping + customs... :...(

20. Saving up for a DearSD Megu and some outfits for her (◕દ◕)