1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you saving for?

Aug 2, 2018

1. The next elven boy in my collection. Haven't found one yet.

2. I’m saving up for a body for my CP vampire chiwoo head, I’m looking at a spirit doll grace jointed torso body for him :)

3. I'm kind of between getting a transparent body for my ghost head and a Dollmore Dell head.

4. I'm just waiting for Lati Doll to finally open up Basics sales. It's been a full year now! :...( A Lati G.Yuri is the last doll on my wishlist, and I've had money set aside for her for awhile now. Lati, take my money! lol

5. I should be saving up for a SDF65 slender body for my Bliss head, but I want to order a Supia Emma so badly!

6. Help! I've gone and fallen in love with an MSD. AoD's Chun Zhe, to be exact.

In a few months, I should have enough to start a layaway...

7. I set up a calender for the next couple months to figure out my layaway payments and paychecks haha! Though the biggest release I'm saving up for and looking forward to is Elle by Maddybeardolls.....she's just a dream <3

8. Merrydollround Olathe! I have no idea when the next preorder will be but I have to be prepared!

9. Iplehouse SID Mari. She’s a lot of money but I’m hoping to be able to order her by the end of the year.

10. I’ve finally decided to start actively saving for a popovy doll. I’ve been in love with their dolls for a very long time and I thought it would be something I’d never have a chance at owning. I went to their site to check out their catalog over the weekend and chose what all I wanted :3 now I need to start saving.
      I wish everyone good luck while you are all in the process of saving. Sometimes I am too impatient and it can be hard to wait :3

11. i want a lati yellow so baaaad :atremblin
      i’m saving up for one although i don’t know which one i even want most... probably will end up buying second hand, if i can find one.
      also saving for a few off-topic dolls (kikipop) but a lati friend for my pukifee is my biggest goal :hug:

12. I think I should buy a new home for all of my children so a new house is what I'm saving for at this time...

13. I'm going to try to save up for a doll body for one of my floating heads, probably either a Ringdoll RGMBody-4 or a Luts SDF65 body. I ordered a Resinsoul body a month ago originally meant for my CP Delf Moon, but I managed to get a Senior Delf body a few days after ordering the Resinsoul body. :lol: It all depends on if I end up using the Resinsoul body for my CP Delf Moon (like I originally planned) and then give the Senior Delf body to my floating Ringdoll Merlin head or if I end up using the Resinsoul body for my floating Dollshe Hound head.

14. I'm going to save up for a Luts! But I'm still trying to pick between a Kid Delf Rika or Filo, or a Senior Delf Chloe. Or maybe a Model Delf Ruby... So many dolls to pick from!

15. I'm saving up for a Crobidoll Lance (eek!) and a Littlefee Ante or Mio in TS or WS. My priority right now is a bunch of clothes, eyes, and shoes for the dolls I already have, but I can't help the urge for new resin when it strikes!

16. Saving for an extra pair of wings for my Yo-Tenshi! She has her original white set, but I have my eye on a pair of sakura pink ones with little flowers on them for her ^_^

17. I'm trying very hard to save up for wigs, shoes and outfits for my current collection x__x;

Why am I always so distracted by shiny secondhand resin?!? :vein

18. @Siara omg it's so tempting >.< stay strong!! haha c:

19. Thank you, haha~ :whee:

My dollies really do deserve some decent outfits sooner or later. I can do this!

20. A soul doll 'ye dong-ha', and an eosdoll limho mono plus a new shorter body for him! I probably wont be able to have any at home before the end of the year, but hopefully they'll be on order.