1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you saving for?

Aug 2, 2018

1. I'm currently saving for a Delf Shiwoo! I technically have enough if I go by the most recent ones I've seen sold, but they always seem to pop up when I have no doll money. So I've just decided I'm not going to spend much on doll stuff until I get my hands on one.

2. I'm currently saving for she is a dragon but if a SOOM or Cocoriang pet pops up with a nice limited color i might get it first

3. Everything.

Mostly shoes for the boys and furniture for dioramas. I also want a Mystic Kids Sean but that's another story XD

4. I’m currently saving up to pay of my layaway of a Gem of Doll Hades fullset. I wasn’t going to add anymore dolls to the crew, but I just couldn’t resist an over-the-top fem boy dryad!;)

#264 PoeticSoul, Jul 11, 2021
      Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
    5. I want to buy Myou´s Delia (45 cm) :XD: She is sooo cute...

6. I am saving up for a plus-size Argodoll body, then for some Maskcat heads and hands (and perhaps some wigs?)

7. I am saving to see if I can snag maybe a second hand Shoushou Niko! I want her so bad but if the creator never does another preorder I know secondhand dolls will be hard to get and expensive. Very much wish I would have known about them earlier! If I can't get her I think I would get a Fairyland doll finally. They are really growing on me!

UPDATE: I just secured Niko and I couldn't be happier! I am soooo excited to have her. I am doing layaway payments though so she won't come until October but she was a grail of mine!

#267 thehiddenapothecary, Jul 19, 2021
      Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
    8. In saving for furniture for my littles. My poor Pukifee dolls have nothing to sit on.

9. Really want to buy a Ring Doll Xie Lian now . He is great

10. I am currently saving up for some photoshoot accessories so I can start my photostory series, as well as getting my boy body blushed as I've never gotten around to that yet...

11. Saving for a body thats fits my Crobidoll Yeon-ho:sorry

12. Clothes, mostly.
      I'm slightly over-encumbered on nude dolls at the moment, and I have been putting buying clothes on the backburner.
      Typically, I can get away with that by mixing and matching, and swapping clothes. But it's really gotten to the point that I have a lot of different sized SDs (55-75cm) and they all NEED clothes that fit their specific bodies.

Ah, and a body for my Delf Breakaway. He's stolen a body from my Shiwoo. Which...can't happen. He needs his own. :sigh

13. Saving for everything Rosenlied Lied, Villitunes Loppi, and Doll Leaves MSD Body. :D

14. Everything! :lol: I'm carefully planning my next doll, but I haven't decided on what body/head I want yet. I have a spreadsheet to organize everything -- it'll be at least a month before I can order anybody else, so I'm taking my time making decisions.

I'd also love to get some truly wild handmade eyes! I haven't decided on a pair yet, but I'm planning for them.

15. I always try to have enough money on hand for a Luts SDF Helena, but of course, the one time I didn't is the time she popped up on Yahoo!Japan auctions... Hopefully that won't be happening again!! I always hope I will find her someday!

16. Im saving for another doll, maybe? :kitty1 I told myself not to buy any more dolls for a while but it is soo hard not to. Maybe I will save money for all new faceups and clothes which is always needed.

17. oh a spreadsheet sounds like such a good idea!
      I'm currently saving for a few things like clothes and furniture for incoming dolls, but since they're across different sites it's been a bit of a pain to keep track of lol

18. Currently saving for the next Harucasting and Youpla Dolls preorders.

19. I'm currently saving for the upcoming Rugged Realism pre-order <3

20. Oh my goshhh yess! Me too!! Who are you planning to get? I still can't decide haha they're all so handsome :D