1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you saving for?

Aug 2, 2018

1. Oh boy I’m so excited for her!!! I watched her be created before my very eyes :,)

2. I'm currently saving up to buy 2 Luts65 bodies for my Distant Memory boys (Sunho and Jaeii). Bodies are always a big problem for me ><

3. LOL! Nothing! I don't have the money to save for dolls anymore. I can put things on layaway but that's about it. I miss the days of having a doll fund...

4. I bought one of my other grails instead of saving up for another grail doll. But I did buy her for a price I’m very happy with! Now my doll fund is depleted, lol :XD:

5. I’m saving for a Littlefee Pongpong 2 :3 Only $70 to go, though I did a bit of a naughty and used his funds to buy some cute eyes for him off Etsy the other day lol. And then there’s the question of do I want to get him next week in NS/WS, keep the money aside until Fairyland does a tan event, or dye him myself *_*

6. Well, I was able to start saving again, but I'm taking somewhat of a detour. I was supposed to save until I had enough for two bodies, but since one of them is heavily delayed and I am between jobs, and the other is having an event, I figure I'll just get the cheaper one and put the rest of my dolly funds back into my checking. Hopefully it doesn't miraculously go into production in the meantime.

7. Bodies here, I have a weakness for buying pretty heads so before it gets out of hand I need to sort some bodies :)

8. Hi I’m currently saving for a snow Fulai

9. Currently I'm actually saving up for some new pastels for faceups since my boy is a lot peachier than I expected him to be and I definitely don't have the right colour pallete for him

10. Saving up for my first SD body, since I'm determined to give the size a real chance. But the only SD bodies I like are Doll Chateau, So that's not going to come cheap and I haven't ever seen one secondhand for a good markdown... :sigh

Either that or a minifee body I keep seeing secondhand... I thought that I wouldn't ever fall for the minifee craze, but the male body is kinda cute and I just have to know what the big deal is lmao.

11. I am saving up for a Doll Chateau body to go with a character I plan to develop soon, I think one of the 60 cm bodies

12. I has some doll heads on layaway. It's very difficult for me to save funds so layaway is better for me.

13. Trying to save for a menagerie natural posing body + orchid head. I guess it will take a few years... ( ; -_-)>
      ...but will surely be worth it~

14. I was saving for Iplehouse Tatiana then life happened/college a few years have gone by and now I check and she is gone /SOBS

15. I’m saving up right now for volks’ hikari genji and hopefully another good looking sd17 model doll in the future. Been waiting for a while.

16. I cannot save for anything. It is fate that brings my dolls and me together (

17. As long as layaway exists, I see no reason to save. ;) I'm currently trying to decide which body or bodies I want to put on layaway next.

18. Saving for 1/3th scale male BJD... but not sure which one to get tho...

19. I'm definitely saving for a Mystic Kids Lillian. I really love her face sculpt and she would perfectly suit one of my characters from a visual novel I've been making. Though I do eventually want to save for a Minifee Chloe head.

20. It's been done! I just made the down payment on one of my grails - 9S dream dollfie. I have until winter 2019 to scrounge up the rest of the money :)