1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you saving for?

Aug 2, 2018

1. I'm saving up for a house.

Right. So I'm really saving up for dolls that may or may not pop up on the marketplace. Currently eyeing a few beautiful ones but my wallet is not cooperating. I've considered trading it in for a more suitable replacement that doesn't clamp shut whenever I think of doll-related items.

2. Currently I'm saving for my next two purchases, which will be a DollZone Ro in Tan, and a 5StarDoll Cindy in White.
      I'm super excited to bring them home and paint both of their faces.

3. Yay! I bought one. I got my Volks Yo, a 2nd. Version Piccolo. Love him! His name is Rin. At this this point, everything I’m saving for is non-doll related. ;)

4. Mostly bodies. I have one head incoming that needs a body, and two at home that need them. I would say that's it but there is one more head I have seen recently that I really think I need. So he'll need a body too. All of them 70cm or over. Sigh. I wish I could save money for extra space the way I can dolls. I need a tardis.

5. I am working on getting bodies for my guys so that they can graduate from the floating head class! SWITCH Ryuzo also found his way onto my wish list so I am keeping an eye out for his head as well. Sadly, I didn't pay too much attention to him before, but his sculpt is perfect for the doll I want to make. :doh

6. Currently trying to save up for a Myou Arthur with company faceup

7. I'm currently caught between buying a wig (and some other stuff) for my current girl or saving long-term for a MDR Mousse... Very different price points I know:whee:

8. I'm only saving for a special Dollmore outfit, no more dolls for quite a while.

9. I'm saving up for supplies to start sculpting my own tiny bjd!

10. I am actually saving up for a place of my own. The rental properties in the area are tiny, so tiny that there is no storage space (because they're meant for beach rentals, or summer homes, people who want to rent them to LIVE in aren't common), so I have no room to store my dolls. I'm pretty resigned to the fact that I won't be able to display them like I want to until I can make a down payment on a permanent, larger structure.

I'm also putting aside money to pay for faceups and to buy bodies for my floating heads, but my priority is being able to afford a down payment on a permanent residence.

11. Currently trying to save for a Ringdoll Warlock Apprentice Hui, Luts Kid Delf Basil, and Luts Kid Delf Pepper. But I keep getting tempted by clothing and other doll sculpts >.< (the new Luts Tiny Mermaid is so cute~ plus I'm sorely tempted by a few animal BJDs)

Saving is so hard >.< but trying my best.

12. i have been saving for an Immortality of Soul I for a while now. And i recently added the dolli pop chu:b body to my wish list.
      Frustratingly, either nobody has an IoS I or they just don't post anything of him. I never see owner pics and that makes me sad :(

13. Currently saving up for more outfits for my dolls! I tend to buy complete outfits rather than piecing them together from various sellers, so outfits tend to be a bit on the pricey side.

14. Not sure if I've replied you before but I got these 2 exact dolls. Hello my Similar Taste Friend~~

15. A Dollmore Zaoll. It would be a little easier if they sold the body alone, since it's for a hybrid, but I recently found out Dollmore is not so much a fan of hybrids. Whoops. Don't tell them about my avatar.

16. I've got two dolls on order right now- so mainly putting some money aside to get them some nice things to wear once they arrive. There's also one more doll I'd like to order before the year is out (Dollzone Snow Fulai) who is much more expensive that any of my others- I've never been so tempted to cash out some vacation time before... But yeah, focus is on getting some nice outfits for the incoming girls.

17. I'm currently saving for a possible SD doll! :blush I told myself to wait a bit and keep saving little by little alongside with saving for future career plans so... I'm just hoping in the near future I'll own an SD doll! Or MSD will be okay with me!

18. Saving for a tan Minifee Moe body, an one more Minifee.

19. At the moment I'm saving up for a few things: I need a make-up for two girls and a few things (including a wig and eyes) for their image.

20. I am saving to get some things for my room box as I am having a go at making one