1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you saving for?

Aug 2, 2018

1. I guess I'm mostly trying to keep money aside for a Tender Creation doll (I already bought 2, but I have heard there is going to be a male doll by Anna Dobryakova so I know I need to save for that), and also a Chimera doll if I can find one. I would also love to buy a Marmite Sue Venus doll but I am still not sure if I'm going to act up on this desire or not haha. But they are so incredible!!

2. Wow, that was an awesome idea, that I never wound up doing... once I recover from the secondhand doll I just bought (she was a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I’ve had my eyes on just a faceup similar to hers for years, so I don’t regret that!) I’m saving for a twigling doll. I’m going between an argyria ingenue (in the DCS lavender colour), a teal gamine, and a grey or light blue (which is a real option via casting at dcs) pieta. Light blue Pieta would have a character, kind of, bit I also just really like lavender ingenue...

3. I'm currently saving money to get my incoming Soom Ender an extremely luxurious (and beautiful) traditional Korean outfit. There's no way I'm not spoiling him! :XD:

4. I'm saving for Dollmore Mokashura Kurios Black. She's limited, so it's possible I'll miss my chance, but luckily there are basic Mokashura's if she gets sold out.

5. Having gotten that SD17 body for Ky, I'm just sort of casually putting money away now in the hope of eventually finding the last few sculpts that I really want to add to the crew. (I still want a SoulDoll Celestyn and some flavor of Lati M....the elf-eared Oracle M would be ideal, but Latis are such rare finds these days that I'd honestly be just as happy to find a regular human fellow. The Celestyn? Yeah. That one's like looking for the mythic unicorn. Realistically I may *never* have him/her and I know it. But hope springs eternal.)

I've also found that it's wise to just have some "fun money" stashed away even if you're NOT after something specific. Because you never know when some doll company is going to spring something Limited and Amazing on you out of nowhere, like Volks did to so many of us with Lady Oscar. It's good to be prepared. :lol:

6. I’m saving for Asa ( Iplehouse)

7. I'm suddenly allotting doll funds for a Loongsoul ZhuZhao. I had been telling myself no more 65cm++ size dolls, but I know a THIS FITS A CHARACTER "ping" when I have it. Coincidentally, the last time this happened was with my (currently only) male doll, a hybrid Granado Michael.

8. A 5stardoll Jadite and some kind of cute couch or daybed or bench for my dolls.

9. I am saving for Dollmore Mokashura Kurious Black Duyou, Angry Vassilisa Lua, Cosa Hechecera Duyou... unfortunately there are so many dolls...

10. I have my sights set on another MYOU girl. I would really like to adopt a yoSD sized bjd; they seem like so much fun!

11. I'm currently saving for Doll Family-A Dumila.

#151 GCDear, May 30, 2019
      Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    12. Currently I’m saving for two doll plans, and one for props. First of all, a body for my Dollclans Phython. It’s a bit tricky but I would prefer him to be at least in a 72cm body. He’s a crucial part of the story and he’s the drummer in the band I’m about to form with my friend, so I feel like I want to complete him as soon as I can.
      Second is not a priority at the moment but I’m saving up for SD uncle scaled instruments. If I happen to have extra funds I’ll save up for either a Feeple60 Rendia, Hwayu or Rens (I prefer the last two but the latter I deem difficult to obtain)

13. currently saving for the red king retro limited version, plan to get him around November im hunting him down

14. Saving for the layaways I already have and will be starting really soon-- my Mirodoll 60cm body with small bust (not banned!) is on layaway and soon I'm starting layaway for my Little Monica Sarubia head.

15. Currently saving up for a Dollfie Dream body.

16. Saving in case my partner wants the same one I got, once I have them. Haha. I hope she does ... :)

17. Saving for the heads Phoenix dolls Liu, Demiurge dolls Eagle and Black Cherry Dolls Aishat :love

18. Now, after two years of deliberation, I finally decided to buy IOS Chaos. :| I do not know why I need it, but let it be.

19. I’ve been attempting to save up and buy for a Loongsoul Gregor for 3 years!! But I can’t seem to ever save up the $700! Something always comes up. I’ve mention Gregor so many times on this site, I’m surprised people aren’t tired of me mentioning him lol.

20. I’m saving for a Luts tiny delf Hanael and Maybe a Lina chouchou baby daisy.