1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What are your ongoing plans and projects for your current dolls?

Jul 21, 2020

1. I’m currently downsizing and focusing on my big 70cm girl. I’d like to wire her, sand seams and paint her body. I’m making a stand for her, sewing a few pieces and thinking about a chair.. just enjoying my grail

2. I love dressing my dolls with seasonal clothes, so my goal is that all of my dolls will have a Halloween costume and a Christmas dress this year. I plan to make a "winter rose" themed display with them!

3. Since my Miwa has come home, I'm planning on getting her more outfits that fit the character I have shelled for her and currently looking at dolls that go with my story that I have for her. My problem is figuring out how many of my characters from that story I want as a physical doll since there are quite a lot of characters in my story :sweat

My other goal is to make a BJD customized to look like my miqo'te from FFXIV, and maybe a YOSD someday down the line to look like my Lalafell :sweat It seems my goals are never-ending :'3

4. I'm sloooowly building a wardrobe for my Diana. I have a blouse, cape, and trouser pattern in my "To start sooner or later" bin, plus more on my computer that I can resize. I FINALLY hit on the right size ratio for her sewing patterns (1/5 scale, NOT 1/4 scale!) and the right size for her shoes (Evangeline Ghastly shoes!) so it's just a matter of time before my ADHD brain grabs on a new project.

I also impulse bought an in-stock Atelier Momoni Somni, who will need her own wig and faceup once she arrives. I have a ton of clothes in her size already, tho, which is why I'm cool with adding her to the family. I'm also expecting a Frapzilla doll early next year (I forget when lunar new year is! But likely near then) who'll need basically everything... but that's far on the horizon.

5. I am waiting for my dollshe diana to come in (bwhahahahahaha) and saving to get a body for my Beric Dondarrion doll and still trying to decide how I want to do up my SartoriaJ Naomi.

6. Currently making plans to sell a few dolls that i no longer bond with and find out how to reshell them. Figuring out how to get some dolls i want for my current crew and just focusing on finishing my main crew in a way i'll be happy with :)

7. What does it mean to reshell a doll?

8. Wipe the face up of 5 heads with ultrasonic cleaning machine and give them new looks.
      Buy HD70 body for my boys.

9. Tomorrow's post is supposed to bring me some white yarn I've been waiting on for Vish's new wig. For whatever reason Michael's decided to split up my order and put the item I've been needing most (the white yarn and some dye I need for a non doll related project) in the second of the two boxes so the first box has been here with pretty much the afterthought items. :P
      So fingers crossed that I'll be able to start on at least one of my planned projects.

10. Reshelling a doll means you are no longer happy with a doll you currently have for a specific character…and you need, for whatever reason, to replace that doll with a new one that better fits the look you want for that character.

11. I really think the only way my two character dolls could be more perfect would be is someone did head sculpts specifically to look like the actors who played them.