1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

what clothes fit 60cm obitsu girls?

Jan 3, 2006

1. I'm making clothes for mine because of that. I bought my first doll (Obitsu 60cm) not so long ago. I'm thinking in sew some pants for sale. Any blouse usually can fit as far as I know (if you don't have the bigger chest part).The Obitsu has a small waist and find clothes that can fit is difficult:(

2. Thanks for your info and the comparasion pics. :) My Obitsu is a 60BD-F04W-G (White Skin). She has a 2-part body that's soft. And her butt isn't big but is rather flat. :sweat
      So.... i guess she is smaller than Lishe... :roll: ?

3. And thanks everyone who posted on this topic.... :) I appreciated it berry much! :)
      May i ask if MSD tops can possibably fit my doll? :?

4. I don't think so. The MSD dolls are smaller...

5. Going by that Obitsu's seem to have a smaller chest then a DD, some MSD tops should fit.. expecialy if they are loose on a mini. My DD tends to wear tops made by Dollmore as they are a little large on minis.. thou the main problem would be sleeve length... a long sleeve shirt would end up being prolly a 3/4 top ^.^

6. Thanks for the info. :) I may need to buy a Dollmore MSD size top to try. ;)
      :bump up for thread.

7. Very interesting comparison, thank you!

I can't say for certain, but I think it likely. I have several loose style MSD T-shirts that fit my SDs exellently - they don't like baggy clothes - and a thight MSD T-shirt that fits my unoa a bit loosly. If I take this into account, and judging from eveshka's comparison, I'd say MSD T-shirts would fit obitsus.

8. Thanks for more confirmation that MSD clothes can fit em!
      :) Is it possible if there is anyone who have pics of Obitsus in MSD clothes? :)
      Much appreciated!!! :)

9. I think then you must take into consideration the shirt itself - not all shirt will fit, there are tight MSD shirts, especially ones made of stiff fabric.

10. :bump...ping.... thread

11. What kind of clothes are you looking?

12. Maybe Musedoll...I have heard that they will fit, but have no firsthand experience. The clothes are very cute in a pretty, romantic sort of way.

13. I'm looking for more basic type of clothes like tops, pants, little skirts... which i can mix & match. :sweat

14. I think I make some clothes for sale in this week so I will let you know:)

15. :dancehi everyone:cheer
      ok sooooo im kinda new toooo the bjd world and i was woundering does anyone know or own an obitsu 60cm who can tell me where on the internet that i can buy mainly shoes but clothes to fit her???*_*
      i dont have her yet but i was woundering will super dollfie stuff fit her as i wanna got her some things before she comes!!!;)

any help on sizing issues......problems ect would be really help full as im also new on here tooo.

thanks
      :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

16. Obitsus actually wear msd sized shoes. However, my Obitsu girls can where SD13 girl tall boots where they height of the boot holds them on. Most bjd on-line shops carry shoes, so you shouldn't have any problems finding footwear. I get a lot of stuff from Dollmore, though the shipping is high. US dealers like Denver Doll, Cheery Doll USA, Volks USA carry shoes. Overseas Luts, Dollmore, Souldoll, Doll Heart etc. all carry shoes--just stick with the msd sized shoes and you should be fine.

17. I would suggest Azone's SAR line, which is made especially for Obitsu 60cm girls. ^^

at HLJ: http://www.hlj.com/hljlist2/?Dis=-2...rom=detail&Word=azone sar&searchpage=top_page

A lot of the stuff at HLJ is out of stock, but you can still order it and when/if it comes in stock (preovided it is not discontinued!) you can get it. ^^ I've done that several times and gotten the clothes I wanted.

at Hobby Search: http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/ (in the dolls section)

Hobby search usually offers preorders for new clothing before its out.

And as has been mentioned, Obitsu girls can fit a lot of clothes for other 60cm size girls, though they are a bit slimmer and with smaller feet.