1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

what clothes fit 60cm obitsu girls?

Jan 3, 2006

1. hey guys
      thankyou sooooooo much for the replys iv gone and bought myself a little bobobie Erin lol soooo now my obitsu called Evain will have a lil friend lol
      thanks for your help

2. Forgive me if this thread is in the wrong place, I couldn't find the apropriate one for this question so I thought I'd post it here!

I broswing ebay one day and I saw a 60 cm Obitsu BJD and it was pretty cheap so I thought about buying it but than I found another thing where there was this shirt on sale but it said, "Fits for 60 cm Obitsus, Dolffie Dream etc. etc.

So I was wondering, can DD clothes fit on Obitsus? Okay well thanks and sirry again if this thread is in the wrong place!:doh

3. Depends on if the optional bust size is on, but I'm pretty sure that for default they should fit.

4. Ah really? Well thanks, I was really confused by that for awhile!

5. I hope you are aware of that Obitsus - and DDs - are vinyl dolls, which is why their price tag is very different from a resin BJD, I hope!

6. Really? I know someone told me one time that Obitsus were made of plastic or something (I think I read that somewhere I can't remember) But DDs too? I would never have guessed that! Thanks for telling me! :sweat

7. Etoo - they are all made of plastic! Resin is a plastic, and vinyl is a different plastic.

Just as long as you don't buy an Obitsu thinkin that you are buying a resin doll, all's fine...

8. Where, other than Obitsu, can you find clothes to fit that body?

With the normal and large chest.. ?

My friend is buying one, but I want to make sure for him that it's not impossible to find non-obitsu brand clothes to fit her. :0

Thanks. <3

9. Hello All!:D Marionette Here, I have a issue at the most.You see, I ordered an Obitsu Girl, she has everything with her, the hair, the faceup, ect/ and Im thinking of getting her some clothes.

She's an Obitsu 60cm. Thats all the info they provided (sorry:sweat)
      and the clothes Im wondering if it will fit her are a SD10/13 size. The company the clothes is made in is DollHeart and what frustrates me is I KNOW SD clothes will fit her...but whats up with the 10 and 13? :?

10. SD13 would be the best bet assuming you bought your girl with the standard bust. The waist will be a bit loose though since Obitsu girls are curvier than a standard SD13. If you do a search on the forum for Obitsu it will give you more information ^_^

11. Thank you very much! :)

12. Ok, another question! Will Dollmore SD clothes fit her? My 60cm girl Obitsu is flat as a pancake *normal chest size* Or will Dollmore MSD fit her better? :sweat

13. Madame- have you figured out what fits yet? I have an obitsu coming soon, but I make clothes for my dolls. I was asking in yahoo groups what patterns to use, and Gracefaerie was very helpful. If you sew, her patterns number 10 and 11- Takeshita-dori and the supplement are fitted more for her size. I will report back once I make something to let folks know how it went, if you are interested.

14. i have an obitsu,and she wears sd size clothes,yeah they can be a little big,i find that dollmore skinny jeans fit nicely on the legs,with other things like tops,skirts etc i usually just put a small stirch dart in the back of her clothes around the waist to pull it in a bit for a better fit,then she looks fine

15. I got my girl and started making her a few things. I noticed that some pants (probably most) are too short for her. She has a longer inseam than my Bobobie 60 cm girls. I made a dress from my Gracefaerie pattern- the one I mentioned above, and it turned out nicely. There are pattern pieces specifically for the Obitsu body.

[​IMG]