1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What colors do you tend to buy in doll clothing?

Jan 7, 2017

1. Dark florals and off white :)

2. Totally depends on the doll - each character has their own individual fashion sense.

3. I either do pastels ( pinks ,whites and purples) or dark like red and black ^__^

Mostly whites. I have a think for white clothing. white and gold accent :wiggle

4. Purple mostly

5. It depends on.
      But I remember having my eyes on a lot of pink outfits nowadays.

6. I can`t say that I love doll`s clothes any сertain color. It depends on chosen image.

7. I think I prefer the more natural looking dyes, so I tend to stray away from neon or really bright colours. At the moment my favourite colour scheme is the colours of fall, aka shades of red, orange, brown, green & purple.

8. I typically keep the default outfit for a doll, but for those that do not have a fullset, I usually pick out neutral colors (greys, blacks, whites).

9. Im a sucker for pastels!!

10. Currently, I have mostly brown, though I don't have much clothes at all yet! I'm planning for a trio of SDs with one dressed in pink, one in brown and another in yellow!

11. Neutral colors mostly, with the exception being blue jeans. I want to expand the colors and styles I get though, especially once I get the rest of the dolls I want.

12. It depends on what I want to make for the specific doll. I like putting Okita in black, red, or autumn darks etc because that's how I imagined him. Hui, my newer boy, is a different personality so I've been envisioning a lot of white, or brighter more youthful color palettes for him.

13. Pink, purple, violet, and black.

14. I've always gravitated towards whites, creams, and browns. I love neutral tones with gold accents!

15. Pastels and Blacks, no in-between! :sweat

16. Dark colors lol. Black & gray mostly but i do have whites and browns to go with them and a little touch of red :D

17. For me, each of my dolls tends to have a very different and distinctive aesthetic, so what colors I buy vary pretty vastly across dolls. For Bridget, I buy in basically only black, red, and white, Amelia gets muted pastels and white (though she's also starting to be a serial sweater thief), and once his body arrives, Jonah will be wearing browns, white and shades of off-white, and some greens!

18. I tend to like clothes colors that I like... not for clothes for myself, but just pretty colors. I like a lot of colors... jewel tones, mostly (purple, green, sapphire, deep aqua, burgundy, gold), and black and white. I don't tend to like pastels, but if it suits the style and look I want, I'll go for that.

19. I love neutral colors like in mori girl styled clothes, lots of lace and off white and blush pink

20. I can't stop myself from gravitating towards pastels and blacks, but then I also occasionally love browns and mossy greens. I guess it's colors that I enjoy wearing myself.