1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What colors do you tend to buy in doll clothing?

Jan 7, 2017

1. Much like my own wardrobe, most of my dolls' clothing and accessories are black and purple.

...I should probably branch out more haha

2. I think I have more pastel/ lighter color, I actually really love dark colored clothing but i always panicked if any of my dolls get stained.

3. all of my dolls dress in mostly neutrals and earth tones, like my own wardrobe.

4. Light colors mainly depending on the character. I would buy more dark clothes for all my boys but the one time I put black pants on one of them he got so dirty that cleaning him was a hassle. He managed to get stained everywhere including in his joints from bending which luckily did clean off, but now it's only white clothes for him.

5. black and white are so reliable. but i also like pastels, earthy colors and neutral tones ... as long as the clothes' design isn't too busy (i favor simple and minimalist looks with a few patterns sprinkled in) then i'm open to a lot of options other than bright neons and bright primary colors!

6. I love the pastels and fav is pink!

7. somehow i'm always feeling very edgy so black lmao

8. For my guys, I always go with black or dark color. I like pink and pastels color for my girls.

9. Definitely the color blue! And overall I like muted colors for their clothing, nothing flashy or bright.

10. I buy my dolls a lot of black clothes, but recently I've been drawn to neon colors. I recently got a black and lime cat hoodie for my island doll Apollo....he's still without a name.

11. Black and white are easy to find, but recently I'm trying to branch out into earthier colors. I feel like more toned-down colors look less like "toy" clothing, especially if the fabric has a nice in-scale texture as well.

12. I tend to want to buy black a lot, because it looks awesome on dolls...that happens with white clothes, too :XD::XD::XD:. But black always wins :D:cool:!!