1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you actually get in a Lucky Bag?

Sep 2, 2021

1. Ooh! Nice! He’s handsome! Please share some photos when you do a face up on him! :cheer

I do want to try clothes lucky bag. Yes and if we get it at a discounted price, it’s not bad a deal right? Besides we can always alter the clothes we don’t really like of sell it. :3nodding:

#41 Megami11, Sep 9, 2021
      Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2021
    2. I actually finished his faceup yesterday!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

3. I've bought a few of Dollheart's fukubukuro over the years and had pretty good luck with them. The wigs were rarely anything I'd have used, but their clothes were a respectable bet. (There's enough variation among my crew style-wise that the odds of any given thing suiting *someone* was reasonably high-)

I've never tried a rando-pack that included dolls. I guess I'm a little too picky about sculpts for that. :lol:

4. Nice! Wow! You can make him look different with different face up! I want to try it too when I get mine but it’s gonna have to wait until I find the right look that I want. Thanks for sharing!

I will definitely try Dollheart and Dollmore. I heard a lot of good things about them. I’m gonna need clothes for my new boy coming. :XD:

#44 Megami11, Sep 10, 2021
      Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2021
    5. I'm honestly so sad I missed out on the ringdoll bags!! I didnt know about them till today and would have loved to try my luck, lol

6. There will be a next time. I thought I missed out too a while back. I was curious about it but it was sold out then. I kind of checked their website almost everyday keeping my eyes on what I wanted next and hoping they had a sale and I saw it so I jumped on it. :XD:

7. An update to what I got in my RingDoll lucky bag!
      I’m actually not disappointed at all. It was a good experience.
      I would prefer to get someone I don’t already have but it’s okay. I have twins now! :XD:
      I got Bai Zhi and I also got a set of eyes and a wig which is nice.
      Overall experience? WORTH IT!! Because I didn’t have to wait so long for him to get home. Now the best part! Finding the perfect look for him and his face up. :dance

8. Thank you! :XD:

9. Odds of Dollmore doing Lucky Bags for the end of the year? I've been stalking their website...I want to order some things anyway and am trying to figure out wether I should wait.
      The last one I got was pretty good, I have a lot of stuff from it currently in use.

10. I admit to eyeing Little Kimmy a little more seriously when I saw I could get a lucky bag with the order.. But I find most BJD websites to be too confusing, I prefer to go through Alice Col. Click buttons and send it off! I don't personally like the idea of putting an order together in an email, it somehow feels less official.

11. I’m not sure when they’ll have a lucky bag deal either. I do hope they do because I did hear a lot of good things about what you can get in their lucky bags. Please let me know too if and when they’ll have them.

12. I do like Alice’s too. I’ve ordered from them twice and it has been good so far. Great communication too! Any questions you have they answered right away (Asia time of course). How’s little Kimmy’s lucky bags?

13. Dollmore now has a Lucky Bag up! But it's not as appealing to me as the other ones. You cab choose between wigs only and SD and MSD. But not between boy and girl! As someone who only has girls this seems to risky.

14. I probably missed that by now but from what you’re saying I’m not missing much. Lucky bags are a bit risky if what we really want can’t be an option. We should be able to choose the gender at least so that we can get something for them instead of something we can’t use.

15. Can't really attach gender to wigs, in my opinion. People have girls with short hair and boys with long, curly hair. I think being able to choose between length and having an option for mixed lengths would be nice, though.

16. I think this has been convinced me to stay away from them. Thanks

17. My first lucky bag a few years ago was pretty okay. A yosd, with full set outfit and wig and faceup. She was cute, it was a pleasant surprise.

The next bag I got, however, was a vinyl doll that wasn't even considered a BJD. His clothes didn't fit, he came with no pants, it was downright awful.

I dont know if I'll get anymore lucky bags. They're fun sometimes, but risky.

18. I've only ever bought clothes in lucky bags. Not sure I would get a doll from it but they seem to be very good deals with less wait time.

19. I did it when I a got my Alice and it was a special of free lucky bag with a full doll. I got a body suit, the kind that goes under clothes, a wig, and a extra pair of eyes. All of it fit the Ring Teen, and it was a boy style wig, but most of my 1/3 dolls are boys, so it was great for me.