1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits 5th Motif?

Feb 19, 2018

1. @Jay
      No problem! ^__^

2. I want to show how Loong Soul 73cm clothes fit Fifth Motif body.
      I think the size is good for the body, but it is a little small over the chest, but it can close. The pants fit nicely, but are too long.
      To me the fit is fine and I like it.
      [​IMG]

3. I love the look and your blue boy! :)

4. @emac Thank you very much :D

5. I think you can try IP Sid and Eid but pay attention to the measurements and the type of cloths, if its tights in SID size then it might not fit on fifth

6. [​IMG]Hyun Complete by Marie, on Flickr
      This suit from Blue Blood Doll fits perfectly. The waist is loose, but suspenders from Iplehouse helps keep his pants up.

7. @animemom Thanks :D I’m really happy that Loongsoul fits so well on the body.

8. While I have found some awesome items for my two guys I have learned the hard way that looks can be deceiving. For my latest example I give you this item from Alice Collections.
      Boy Shirts, BJD Outfits - BJD Accessories, Dolls - Alice's Collections

I was counting on that being a skinny guy and since loose on him would fit my big guys so much better. Nope, it fits so badly and loose I think it was more for a small baby then my guys.
      Anybody know what is bigger than a Fifth Motif?

9. A lot - Iplehouse SID and EID, Soom Idealian/Megagem, Dollfamilys 70/72/75cm guys...

10. Thanks for info.

11. Deleted bc I misread it.

12. As someone who has tried both SID and EID stuff on Venitu:

Some
      SID and EID stuff fits, but pants that aren't drawstring or elastic usually gap badly due to the curvy butt that Venitu has. Generally, SID shirts (and some EID) fit ok, though.

TLDR; Venitu owners all have trust issues due to his damn body shape/size being so unique lol

13. I'd say SID is actually about the same size as 5th Motif (or perhaps smaller depending on how you measure since the arms and legs are shorter). Hehe, I totally agree about the 5th Motif body being a pretty unique size! It has such long arms!
      I love it though. So pretty. :chocoheart
      I think of it sort of like a game now, squinting at clothing photos...will this fit? Yes? Maybe? .....No. Yes? Ahhhh, maybe? :lol:

14. Can be an expensive game though. I will say I have been very lucky so not to worried about this item failing. Just disappointed as hard to find denim jackets for big guys.

15. Oh definitely! The game is guessing, hehe, I tend not to gamble too often unless it's something so perfect that I can't live without AND it might be able to be passed on to someone else.

16. Does any of you have any experience with Luts shoes/boots? I'm thinking about getting these: lutsdoll co.,ltd. but they seem to be a really close fit length-wise, if at all. And completely not sure about their width.