1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits an IpleHouse EID woman?

Nov 19, 2009

1. I will try on an 8-9 sized Leekworld wig for you tonight and let you know, darkmothflame.

The 8-9 Iplehouse wigs are too big in my opinion, I can pull it down below her ears.

EDIT:
      Here's a couple of shots of Jessica wearing a 8-9 Leekeworld wig ("Piggies" I think it was called). It has no elastic inside the cap...it fits her pretty good, not too large in my opinion and doesn't come down below her ears like Iplehouse's wig does.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Righty oh, here is a montage of the Dollmore stuff. Top row is two views of the Model Glamor Size - Sexy Lacy Set (just because it deserves two pictures ;). Feather bustle is an ad hoc addition). Bottom left is the Model F - Niagara One-Piece and bottom right is the Model F - Soft Ice Dress Set and the MSD - Dollmore Sunglasses.

[​IMG]

3. yay! thanks a bunch swazini!

4. So ...Mau...that last dress on the right...that's a dollmore Model dress?

5. Very nice swazini.

Pam, yes that is the Soft Ice Dress Set. It comes in white or black and falls into the catergory of doesn't-really-fit-but-can-get-it-on. Body parts don't have to be removed to wrestle it on, it just takes a bit of heave-ho. But I really like it on her.

6. MadamMauMau@ - love this photo with sunglasses
      swazini@ - this shirt is sexy , because your Jessica have realistic blushing.
      darkmothflame@ - this week I got my LEEKE wigs, here is photo -
      my Jessica wearing W037 (Heat-resisting Fiber wig) Color: Royal Grey Size: E (8-9)
      Link to Item: http://www.leekeworld.com/En/Product/p_view.asp?it_code=1386

[​IMG]

7. I put 7/8 leekeworld wigs on my jessica and it fit perfectly (a little bit tight, but it's okay for me), 7/8 dollmore wig is perfect too, and 7/8 monique wig, tight but it's nice too. Mimiwoo high heeled shoes are very very tight, and soon I will try senior delf girl shoes :p

8. The Dollmore "Brooklyn Dot One Piece" (dark brown polka dot dress) fits Medium Bust Jessica nicely. Again, it's heave-to up the hips, but the straps are elastic and the fabric stretchy.

(I have a M.Bust Jessica here for a commission...but man I'm getting my own after playing with her. I love her! Don't want to send her home! LOL)

9. Mau- Thanks! I'll have to look into some Dollmore clothes after seeing Mauzi rocking out those outfits. Only thing is I don't know if they will go on the larger busted girl...part of me wishes I had gotten the medium now!
      Anita_N- Thank you, I had Iplehouse do the blushing. I love that wig on your Jessica. What kind of eyes is she wearing?
      Lyn- I'm so glad you are getting a Jessica. Isn't she fun to play with? I'm having a blast with mine. What bust size are you planning on getting?

Here's a new wig that Veronica got today...it's Leeke "Francie" in size 8/9. It seems a little bigger than my other Leeke wig and comes down below her ears. It still fits but I can see why some are using the 7/8 size.

[​IMG]

10. lyn_r, great to hear about the Brooklyn Dot dress. I had wanted that one but wondered if it would cover the boobs well enough. If you still have the Jessica with you, could you take a quick picture of the fit?

swazini, I think there is enough stretch in the outifts I got that they would go on the large bust. If they can go over those hips, they can be got onto that bust! And the lingerie set is for the Lingerie Models and they are Hay-uge!

11. Mau, d'you think there's enough stretch in that Sexy Lacy Set (pause while I *nosebleed* at the pictures!) to squeeze a large-bust Luna into it? Mauzi looks KILLER in it -- I'd been looking at that outfit for Ereshkigal-Reborn (I know that's a terribly clunky name, but she's the second resin version of my Ereshkigal, and I'm still determining whether or not she's going to work out, LOL!)

Loving all the pictures!!

-- A :kitty2

12. Yes, I do think it would fit a large bust fine, Ashbet. It was designed for the Lingerie Models and they look to have larger busts than the EIDs. That bra thing is just two narrow strips of lace tied behind the neck so, unless you are after puritanical decency, it should be fine.

13. Here you go! (Plus some extras...)

[​IMG]

Featuring:

Brooklyn Dot One Piece:
      http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=7028

Nobody One Piece: (black/gold zebra)
      http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=6694

Rose Frill Top One Piece Beige:
      http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=5319

Sleeveless Black Top:
      http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=4103

All of these are a bit of work to get up over the hips, but look good once they're there. These are modeled on a WS Medium Bust Jessica.

14. Fabulous! Thanks Lyn. More to put on the shopping list!

15. GAH! Mauzi *dies*

So what about the Dollmore Model girl shoes? MMM you mentioned the boots being a little big but have you tried any of then shoes? my poor Viv has no shoes O_O

16. Thanks for the pictures Lyn! I think I'm definitely going to try the Brooklyn Dot on my large bust girl. There's some other things I want to try on her too so maybe I'll place an order soon. Is Dollmore pretty fast with shipping?

17. I found some shoes that I think will work - will post pics as soon as I confirm a fit!

18. Susan, I ordered and they shipped the next day! I love Dollmore for that! LOL