1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits an IpleHouse EID woman?

Nov 19, 2009

1. Does anyone know if Hound size shirts fit Jessica please?

2. My Luna is currently wearing a pair of Dollmore boots made for the boys and they fit good, just slightly loose in the foot area, but she can stand good in them. I'll take a pic when I get home from work.

As for wigs, I started a wig thread for Luna if anyone wants to see different colors/sizes on her. The link is in my sig.

3. That's what MMM said but I was wondering if the regular shoes fit also, I really hope so :?

And I just had a horrible thought, I hope these clothes fit my Viv cos she has the bigger boobs O_O anyone here have the bigger boobed version?

4. I've got the large bust on my Jessica and so far I've been able to fit her into a few of my SG Onyx's strechy tops. She squeezes into Luts SD13 heels with her high heel feet on, Volks SD13 girl shoes and any SD13 boy shoes fit her flat feet. None of my dollheart shoes work...;___; The only pants I've gotten to fit over those curvy hips was a pair of Marsh pants made for my Unidoll Real boy. O__o Suprisingly, they fit her beautifully and they're just the right length.

5. I have the bigger boobeh'd version too...some of the Dollmore clothes seem stretchy enough to go over those gals. They don't look too snug on the medium bust girls and I think Mau said there is room for the larger bust. I think I'll place an order tomorrow for some Dollmore goodies and see how they fit *crosses fingers* I think the stretch of the fabric is key.

6. I think the difference between the big and medium boobehs isn't such that a bit of Lycra can't handle it. As I said before, if those Dollmore frocks can be got on over those hips, they can certainly be stretched over the big breasts.

And moggyuk. Hound shirts are slightly large across the shoulders, rather long in the arm and are a tight squeeze over the chest, but Mauzi is wearing one all the same. I am not sure if that helps! I have a rather ropey picture of her in it, if that would make it any clearer.

7. Hmmm, that doesn't sound a perfect fit but thankyou for the info! A pic would help but only if it's no trouble, thankyou :)

8. No, it is a less than perfect fit and I would be interested to know if an SD boy shirt would fit better. It is really the sleeve length that spoils it. The rest would do.

[​IMG]

And I made her that PVC pencil skirt. If anyone wants the "pattern" (really just three shapes to cut out, with no instructions, based on a paper towel form) I can scan it and post it here.

9. MMM- Oh yes, please post the pattern if you don't mind. I'm no seamstress but I think I can manage a skirt!

10. LOL! Horse looks so amused....lol sorry but that pic cracks me up! I swear you need to make a book...lol

I have some Dollmore stuff on it's way also so i will report in, I will also try some SD13 shirts on her, good to know about the Volks shoes, I just ordered some SD16 shoes, i hope they fit and ya, I noticed that Dollheart shoes DO NOT fit :(

11. oh, cool. I can use my Hound shirt/jacket patterns as a start for my girls.

MdmMM: I cant stop laughing at the photo. Mauzi is so very seriously scary/sexy. Poor guy. doesn't know whether to grab her or run away.

:lol:

12. I tried a pair of 10mm Eyecos and I love them. I don't know what size Iplehouse put in the default Jessicas (12 or 14) but the 10's definitely look more realistic. Thanks for the tip MMM.

[​IMG]

13. Thankyou for the pic MMM. Your Mauzi still makes the shirt look good!

Love those 10mm eyes in your girl Swazini. They're a gorgeous color.

14. Swazini, those eyes + the wig and the eyelashes make me think Lady Gaga ^^;;;

Jessica defaults 12mm, to answer your question. :)

15. Mau...what dress is this?

[​IMG]

16. Pam, I think she made it out of tights. She does wonders with socks :lol:

17. LOL! Yes, I did make it out of a pair of footless tights. An insta-Galaxy dress!

18. It's great to see what will fit her, She is on my list for next year, along with a Luo :)

19. I have a Jessica ordered that should ship any time. Can anyone tell me if she comes with the heeled feet, or do I have to order them separately? The "Composition of Goods" says "Heel parts add" among the list of things she comes with, but that's confusing me. I don't see heeled feet on the "optional parts" anywhere though.
      Thanks in advance!
      Kathy

20. She comes with them :)

Congrats!