1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits an IpleHouse EID woman?

Nov 19, 2009

1. I'm willing to try and help with the shipping when we get to that point even though I've not done anything for a GO before as long as someone tells me what to do :) I do have lots of practice packing and mailing and live in the middle of the US so that may help, and being on disability gives me time, but I will need instructions.

2. I like those pumps too. I ordered them in the nude pale orange shade for my other girls. I also wouldn't mind them without the bow in regular 'leather' or 'suede'. That maybe an option actually. Having part of production with trim, with bow and part without. If this is a style that many of us like I can ask him that. Although that is a bow I think is very nice, I'm not much on bows generally.
      There are 5 more shoe styles posted
      http://www.flickr.com/groups/2513968@N23/

3. That's a good option -- having the with/without trim doesn't require making a new last or a new design, and it might mean that people would be interested in getting multiple pairs. I definitely would!

And thanks, Bajib, we'll keep that in mind!

-- A :)

4. I joined the group and will tell a few friends here too that love these dolls!

Lyanne :)

5. Those round toe pumps are to die for!! I'd be willing to get three pairs (well depending on the price)

6. I too would be interested in ordering some shoes for my EID women. I especially love SunnySailor's suggested riding boots, wedge sandals and sexy sandals. I also would love some pionty toe pump options.

I'm following here here as well as the Flickr group.

7. I am IN LOVE with those round-toe pumps! Would probably get them in 2-3 colours. XD Also those snakeskin ones!

8. If anyone knows how we can take a poll or make a list to have a commitment from those of us who want in on this order please speak up.
      So far if you go by favorites the pointed pumps with the bows have 25 and the closest to that is 2. So that is an indication of preference.
      But it's not very scientific or in a form where we can organize it. Unless there's a way to track down all those who favorited those shoes.
      That's a possible order of 3 pair or 3 colors per person makes 75 and if we bump it up to 4 colors each person then our order is 100 pairs. Each of us would be responsible for $100 to $136 for 4 pair.
      NOW to decide on colors and 'leather' finish. I'm sure we can do snakeskin or leopard and plain leather and/or patent leather.
      And as Ashbet says it's possible we could ask for some of the shoes to have no bows.
      I also like the round toed ones, but then maybe if this is successful we can go for another.
      Honestly that's not a bad deal I've spent soooo much money trying to find shoes for these big footed Iplehouse girls. I have 3 non Iple girls who have a fab shoe wardrobe:-(
      I LOVE Iplehouse, but their shoes are dorky old lady goes to a tea party. The men's shoes are not much better they are also clunky.

9. Lilsgirl, I've created a poll on LiveJournal, and it SHOULD be set up so that anyone can vote.

http://ashbet.livejournal.com/2414436.html

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do (and I posted a link on the Flickr group discussions for you.)

Cheers!

-- A :D

10. Sorry for stupid question, but do you need to set up a new account for livejournal to vote? I am failing to figure out the voting process.....

11. I had to Join Live Journal to do the poll, which is fine. You can sign in with other logins like Facebook, Google, Twitter etc. I always have trouble with Google and I don't do the others.
      I just voted.
      Thank you Ashbet it's great!

12. Bajib, were you able to get it sorted out?

(Sorry that it's a little confusing if you don't have an account already -- it was just the easiest way to run a poll that I could think of, since we wouldn't be able to do any polls that have to do with sales on DoA, not wanting to risk any outside-the-MP issues. Right now, we're just figuring out which style people are most interested in, and there will be a group order post in the MP, if/when we come to an agreement with Sweetiiger.)

-- A <3

13. Thanks for the help - I think I did it right this time.

14. I also voted too, can't wait for the results.

15. I just voted and added a comment. I haven't been checking DOA regularly lately so hopefully if this is a go, I'll get a big nudge because I am definitely in for the pair I want.

16. I haven't been keeping up with the EID, SID discussion thread. Has this been mentioned? It's probably an overlapping group, but?

17. please tell tell me who are these clothes are by I have EID and SID Dolls but little to no clothes for them please these are lovely and would love to have them or sow,thing similar:)

18. the links go directly to the item in their store... it's Dollmore stuff. But do not assume any of their stuff fits! only some items... these ones in particular have been tried on the EID medium bust (that was the pictures themselves proving fit). When it comes to Dollmore only buy what someone here has said will fit ;p unless you want to risk your money?

19. He he love again, I'm glad you mention this because my girls are all Glamorous and large Breast girls, so should I assume it's a no go for Dollmore fitting glamorous and large busted girls. Barbie was Sooo much easier to figure out...lol

20. That would be a definite yes.... Dollmore will NOT fit your girls ;-; As for the pink princess... she is just as bad... you are too young to have the original sizes.... I have a complete cross-section of those twits >< Mattel messed with giving that girl body mods so often and only make the teeny t**ty junk now... so my 80's girls don't get new stuff :( .